Carnival - GoPro Sales

garyh9900

I will be cruising onboard the Elation in October.  I noticed on the funtimes from the same cruise this past June they had a GoPro sales event advertising the ability to purchase the Hero 7 at tax and duty free pricing.  I currently use a GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition as my adventure/diving camera, but have been looking to upgrade.  MSRP on the H7 Black is $399.99 + tax but is currently on sale for $329.99+tax.  Does anyone know the shipboard pricing on the cameras?  I decided to upgrade a week or two ago, but hadn't had the time yet to do it, and I just saw that on the funtimes yesterday and wondered if it would be worth the wait to buy it on the ship. 

I bought a Hero 6 while we were on a cruise when they first came out. Pixels runs the same promotions that you see on land typically, but sometimes they will have promotions that aren't featured on land. When I purchased my Hero 6, I researched pricing online before I decided to buy and it was cheaper at Pixels on board. They also had bundle pricing to get accessories too. 

Also remember, GoPro has their trade in program where you can send in any old broken camera and get $100 off a new GPH7 Black. I found an old demolished camera that was literally broken in 2. I sent that in rather than a functional nicer older camera for my $100 off

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, dgadwa said:

Does anyone know if I could use a carnival gift card for the purchase of a GoPro on board?  

The purchase will be done using your Sign and Sail card.  Whatever you used to set up your account will be used.  Apply the gift card to your S&S account, and you’re good.