Park and cruise hotel in New Jersey

djnj

I assume your are sailing from Manhattan.

As mentioned, not anything particularly negative about either the Hampton Inn or Hilton Gardens in Ridgefield Park.  Another option through trinityreservations.com is the Fairfield Inn in North Bergen.

Edited by 138east

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Darwal said:

What did you all use for a ride service, Uber, taxi, other and may I ask about what you paid to and from the Manhattan terminal?

Thanks!

The hotels the posts are discussing, Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton Inn, both in Ridgefield Park, NJ, have cruise packages that include round trip transportation to the Manhattan terminal, so none of the posters would have paid anything additional to get to and from the cruise pier. The service would have been provided by whomever the hotels have contracted with to provide the transportation.

3 hours ago, njhorseman said:

The hotels the posts are discussing, Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton Inn, both in Ridgefield Park, NJ, have cruise packages that include round trip transportation to the Manhattan terminal, so none of the posters would have paid anything additional to get to and from the cruise pier. The service would have been provided by whomever the hotels have contracted with to provide the transportation.

Great, thank you very much for the info.

• 4 months later...
On 8/27/2019 at 6:46 PM, djnj said:

I am considering the Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park, park and cruise package. Has anyone done this? What was your experience?

I just used them for my last cruise on Feb 23rd.  They were fabulous!  They even got us a shuttle after we missed our first one in NYC for the transfer back to the hotel.  And the pool is gorgeous, it wasn't crowded at all!