Deal alert: 7 days BALCONY cabin on Armonia $199.00

BermudaBound2014

It's killing me not to be able to take advantage of the current sales. Seven nights on Armonia in a balcony cabin for $199.00. Multiple dates in September and October. You should be able to score additional 10% plus $100 obc from multiple agencies. It's cheaper than staying home! If last minute isn't your thing, lots of sailings for this winter starting at $289 (inside) and $499 (balcony). These are all 7 day itineraries. Armonia may not have bells and whistles, but these prices are perfect for someone looking to get on the sea.

image.png.14b2f7c878f4efadfecdfd3b0b92b179.png

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

It's killing me not to be able to take advantage of the current sales. Seven nights on Armonia in a balcony cabin for $199.00. Multiple dates in September and October. You should be able to score additional 10% plus $100 obc from multiple agencies. It's cheaper than staying home! If last minute isn't your thing, lots of sailings for this winter starting at $289 (inside) and $499 (balcony). These are all 7 day itineraries. Armonia may not have bells and whistles, but these prices are perfect for someone looking to get on the sea.

image.png.14b2f7c878f4efadfecdfd3b0b92b179.png

Several months ago I booked a Suite for $150.00 for a UAE, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain 7 or 10  Night Cruise.  In the end it was a price mistake 😞

4 minutes ago, Skoobdo said:

Several months ago I booked a Suite for $150.00 for a UAE, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain 7 or 10  Night Cruise.  In the end it was a price mistake 😞

Nice find- Did they honor the mistake? Most cruise lines will.

My above prices aren’t mistakes from the USA. Lots of weeks available and TONS of open cabins. You can even book for fall of next year for just a bit more. Meraviglia and seaside aren’t terribly more expensive either. Nice time to book msc. 

8 hours ago, cyndyga said:

I searched their site and are getting 249 and 299 as the lowest and that was interior?

I never ever use the MSc site- it is horrible. Prices are higher and amenities are lower- not to mention their inventory isn’t updated. Not sure if it’s just the USA site that is bad.

I forwarded this special to a friend yesterday just before I posted here. She is already booked and paid for. Armonia sept 23. Balcony cabin deck 7. She paid $199 plus tax but our agency is currently offering $100 obc Labor Day and the standard 10% off plus she has a $75 loyalty obc. I have another friend about to pull the trigger on an October sailing. I can’t give you the name of my agency here, but these prices do exist right now. Maybe try searching by dod? If i could get the time off I’d do a b2b in a heartbeat. 

Good luck:)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shipgeeks said:

Wow!  $179 and $189 on our TA's site.  And I thought $389 in August was wonderful.

I know right! I knew armonia would bottom out, but less than $199 for 7 days in a balcony!!! My friend, who uses the same TA as me, paid $199 plus tax and got back $195 in OBC yesterday ($100 for labor day discount, 10% cash back, and $75 in loyalty discount). If you subtract her obc, she cruised for $4.00 total pp (7 days balcony) plus tax.

I sure do hope someone on here can capitalize on it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Nice find- Did they honor the mistake? Most cruise lines will.

My above prices aren’t mistakes from the USA. Lots of weeks available and TONS of open cabins. You can even book for fall of next year for just a bit more. Meraviglia and seaside aren’t terribly more expensive either. Nice time to book msc. 

It was MSC they fixed the error and cancelled my cruise.

I got a great deal for 9/16.  That offer (through my TA (not a big box or online retailer)) was for the first 4 sailings in September.  It was no solo supplement.  The per-person price was the same for IS-OV-Balcony but they would only do the no-solo-supplement for IS or OV.  

While a balcony cabin would be nice, the whole point in booking was to get the no-solo-supplement, which I've only managed once before on Carnival a few years ago.  I actually should've taken an IS as I really prefer the nice, dark cabin.  I'll wake the moment the sky even thinks about getting light if I have a window.  Guess I'll just need to not stay up so late! 😉

• Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 12:25 PM, BermudaBound2014 said:

I know right! I knew armonia would bottom out, but less than $199 for 7 days in a balcony!!! My friend, who uses the same TA as me, paid $199 plus tax and got back $195 in OBC yesterday ($100 for labor day discount, 10% cash back, and $75 in loyalty discount). If you subtract her obc, she cruised for $4.00 total pp (7 days balcony) plus tax.

I sure do hope someone on here can capitalize on it.

Can you post a link or give a hint as to where to grab the deal???

I really wanted the 9/23 sailing since 9/16 is the same as I did in May but without Havana 😥 and Costa Maya added with another sea day.  Oh well!  Consider myself lucky that the partners let me take off at all during this "second tax season!"

This will give me the chance to go to some Mayan ruins from Costa Maya.  No plans for Jamaica and Cozumel since I just did the two excursions I wanted to do there (finally climbed Dunn's River Falls!).  Think I'll do the brewery tour in Grand Cayman. 😁

I just looked this up again since my friend was able to take advantage of the $199 balcony on Sept 23rd. She is fully booked and paid for so it isn't a scam. It is still being advertised (see below as I just took this snipit). Maybe research inventory on various sites and if you find availability take a snipit to prove to your agent there are balcony cabins still available? Of course, it's possible the balconies are gone now and this particular site just isn't updated? Just trying to help everyone score a great deal!! 

image.png.f3f3ccaab301c7279a50bc483b4fc6d5.png

• Thanks 1