Delivery fee or not?

iltutcruiser

6 minutes ago, iltutcruiser said:

Evidently Carnival has given TA's a break when it comes to ordering gifts through the funshop. No delivery fee AND 20%off. Maybe I should get a TA . Thoughts anyone ?  Personally I think everyone should have the discount.

I'm confused. Does this mean if I order a gift through my TA, they can get me a 20% discount?

My though is it is a good TA who wants your business in the future. they are paying for the delivery fee and give you the discount. they place the funship order for you.  Very similar to how a TA will reduce their commission to provide some perks to their people

Edited by shof515

5 minutes ago, shof515 said:

My though is it is a good TA who wants your business in the future. they are paying for the delivery fee and give you the discount. they place the funship order for you.  Very similar to how a TA will reduce their commission to provide some perks to their people

So could this work with Cruise Cash/OBC?

14 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

I'm confused. Does this mean if I order a gift through my TA, they can get me a 20% discount?

I think it means if the TA orders a "gift' to be delivered to you FROM them as a perk. Which is fine but why penalize the guests who want to order for themselves? I say cut the delivery fee out for everyone. Give the TA's the 20% break.

25 minutes ago, iltutcruiser said:

I think it means if the TA orders a "gift' to be delivered to you FROM them as a perk. Which is fine but why penalize the guests who want to order for themselves? I say cut the delivery fee out for everyone. Give the TA's the 20% break.

Bingo, we always get perks from T.A., Steakhouse dinners, bottles of sparkling wine, and increased OBC. 

I agree, don't mind TAs getting a 20% discount on things they order as gifts for their clients, but I do not like them charging me a delivery fee for their over priced alcohol & sodas.  I would think they are making enough money with a $15 bottle of wine costing $29.  And a 6pk of coke for $10, when I can buy a 24 pk for $7-8.  Pretty soon they will eitherstop allowingwine brought on, or start charging us some sort of fee when we do.

• Like 1