Maui Luau

msjazzymiss

I've waited too late to book the Old Lahaina Luau for my upcoming cruise with stops in Maui on Sept. 27 & 28.  I've searched the internet and came across the Feast at Lele.  Recommendations please.  If you been to Lele is it as good as OLL and if not can you provide any suggestions?   Thanks you

We’ve enjoyed both & the Feast at Lele has table service for food & drinks oceanfront in Lahaina & each time we’ve had a table for two.

Each course has entertainment based on the 4 Polynesian regions depicted:  Tahiti, Samoa, Maori (NZ) & Hawai’i.  Go to their website to see how you feel about their menu which has more upscale food but might not be desirable for everyone.  We go to the Feast at Lele for special occasions such as anniversaries or birthdays because we feel it’s a more intimate experience with more upscale food, drink & service.

We will be onboard the Eurodam, tendering to and from Lahaina on a Tuesday in March. The ship sails at 11pm. Accounting for a taxi there and back, would we have time to attend the Feast at Lele?

Or the Old Lahaina Luau?

Edited by canadarocks

43 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

We will be onboard the Eurodam, tendering to and from Lahaina on a Tuesday in March. The ship sails at 11pm. Accounting for a taxi there and back, would we have time to attend the Feast at Lele? Or the Old Lahaina Luau?

Easily...  people even do it for ships that stop in Kahului. The tender port is like 5 minutes from the luaus.

3 hours ago, scottca075 said:

Easily...  people even do it for ships that stop in Kahului. The tender port is like 5 minutes from the luaus.

OLL is not 5 minutes away, taxi or walk. Bad info. Taxi...10 minutes or so. Walk, 20-30 minutes depending on how fast you walk. Maybe a little more if you aren't the fastest walker.

4 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

OLL is not 5 minutes away, taxi or walk. Bad info. Taxi...10 minutes or so. Walk, 20-30 minutes depending on how fast you walk. Maybe a little more if you aren't the fastest walker.

I said "like 5 minutes". It is a little over a mile from the tender dock to the OLL. How long it takes in a taxi depends on which route and traffic. Google Maps has it as 7 minutes.

The person after me referred to the Feast at Lele, which is 500 meters at most from the tender dock.