Sunrise Question

Gadget 1004

Self-Service Launderettes
Hours: hours posted on the door to the Laundry

• 2 or 3 washers and 2 or 3 dryers ($)
  • 1 iron and ironing board
  • Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener ($)

Locations
Deck 1 - midship / across from 1351 and 1353
Deck 2 - midship / across from 2365 and 2367
Deck 6 - midship / across from 6389 and 6391
Deck 7 - midship / across from 7339 and 7341
Deck 8 - midship / across from 8349 and 8351
Deck 9 - midship / across from 9268 and 9270 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

2 more quick questions: are there still the shampoo and body soap dispensers in shower?  Also, anyone remember what kind of juice on Lido at breakfast?  TIA

Hey Karry! Yes, the dispensers are still in the shower. Juices are the guava and orange. 😎

Thanks Jamman!  I saw your last post on the other thread about CCL stepping up for your "cruise to Bermuda."  Sorry it turned into such a nightmare, but at least you have an excuse to book another cruise! Wondered if you were tripping over your feet when you got off the ship in Halifax!  Hope you and Patti did not experience any ill effects from the rough seas and hope this cruise gives you a smooth ride!  Anxious to hear your opinion about the ship.  Have fun and CHEERS! 🍻🍹

8 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

Thanks Jamman!  I saw your last post on the other thread about CCL stepping up for your "cruise to Bermuda."  Sorry it turned into such a nightmare, but at least you have an excuse to book another cruise! Wondered if you were tripping over your feet when you got off the ship in Halifax!  Hope you and Patti did not experience any ill effects from the rough seas and hope this cruise gives you a smooth ride!  Anxious to hear your opinion about the ship.  Have fun and CHEERS! 🍻🍹

You know us, we don't need an excuse to book another cruise! 😁 Patti and I don't get seasick so it wasn't an issue for us, and thankfully the worst was overnight. I know for a lot of people it wasn't much fun. As for our opinions on the ship, I would say they are mostly positive. There are some things that I will mention in our review that need to or can't be fixed. The most outstanding thing about the ship right now is the crew. Simply awesome! You don't need to worry. You will have a great cruise. 😎

• Like 1

FANATASTIC.  We've never had a problem either.  We have not been on a cruise in 2 years (signature still says Pride Journeys 1/19 that was cancelled but I can't get it to "save.")  At this point a cruise on a row boat would be great!  BTW, have been in contact with Judi Drews on "that other place-FB" and she sends her best!  Have a BLAST!!!