Purchasing canned soda package - selection?

13cheermom

Just now, 13cheermom said:

We are new to Princess, wanted to purchase the 6-pkg. canned soft drink package online.  It states you can pick and select whatever combination of drinks, but I don't see a place to select.  Where and how does this work?  Thanks!

When you purchase these packages online ahead of time, you will get a voucher in your cabin that you can take to any bar and they will trade it in for the sodas you want.  I think you may even be able to call room service to swap out the voucher for sodas but if you want them right away, it would probably be better to go to a bar.  

The instructions on how to redeem the voucher will be listed right on it.  I'm sure someone that has had a different experience will chime in if this is no longer how they do it.  

"Coke" products per the website

Canned Soda Package $11.80 6 cans for the price of 5

Choose any six canned sodas listed below in any combination for the price of five: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, orange soda, soda water, tonic water, ginger ale.

and as you posted you are new to Princess ... you can bring onboard as much soda and water as you want without any additional charge ...

1 minute ago, Cruise Raider said:

When you purchase these packages online ahead of time, you will get a voucher in your cabin that you can take to any bar and they will trade it in for the sodas you want.  I think you may even be able to call room service to swap out the voucher for sodas but if you want them right away, it would probably be better to go to a bar.  

The instructions on how to redeem the voucher will be listed right on it.  I'm sure someone that has had a different experience will chime in if this is no longer how they do it.  

Thank you so much, this makes more sense.  We are use to the packages just being delivered automatically to cabin upon arrival along with water bottles.  I just wanted to make sure before I went ahead and purchased everything.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, voljeep said:

"Coke" products per the website

Canned Soda Package $11.80 6 cans for the price of 5

Choose any six canned sodas listed below in any combination for the price of five: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, orange soda, soda water, tonic water, ginger ale.

and as you posted you are new to Princess ... you can bring onboard as much soda and water as you want without any additional charge ...

Yes I saw that, just wasn't sure where you select the exact choices.  We will be flying across country to Seattle, so don't really want to carry-on anything.  Don't really drink that much soda, just ordering a couple 6-pkg for our 2 cabins incase we need them.  We always pre-order the cases of water ahead of time.  All cruise lines seem to have their own way of doing things, lol.  Thanks, I've got all the items ordered now!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 13cheermom said:

Yes I saw that, just wasn't sure where you select the exact choices.  We will be flying across country to Seattle, so don't really want to carry-on anything.  Don't really drink that much soda, just ordering a couple 6-pkg for our 2 cabins incase we need them.  We always pre-order the cases of water ahead of time.  All cruise lines seem to have their own way of doing things, lol.  Thanks, I've got all the items ordered now!

IMO......the best way to redeem would be to call room service as they would have access to a larger selection most likely.  

• Haha 1

Your answer has been provided. Just wanted to mention that you can carry on or even check as much soda as you wish. You can also bring soda on at any port during the cruise. There is a fridge in every cabin and there will also be a bucket of ice. You can get a case of soda for $11.80. Something to think about.