Wine/Champagne List

Can someone provide a list of wine/champagne prices, images of the MDR wine list or a link to a post that has this?  We will be on Enchantment for the holidays and looking to decide if we buy champagne by the bottle, by the glass or bring a couple of bottles onto the ship.

I'm probably looking at something better than the $12-ish per glass selection.  We have the drink package so we get a discount from bottle price and a starting point for the by the glass options.

I did do a search, as limited as my search abilities are, but couldn't find anything.

Just now, aring75 said:

Don't remember if Enchantment has a wine bar, but these are from Vintages. Also, there are wines included on several of the other bar menus.

cw1pvziCTmmktOj3dL+6Zg.jpg

QGDQl+bCSfuHf2016ZSPcA.jpg

fullsizeoutput_e55.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_e65.jpeg

Perfect!  Thanks so much.  Even if it's just reasonably close, it gives me an idea of prices, etc.  We don't normally do bottles, but given the holidays we are thinking about stepping it up a bit.

Thank you for your help.

• Like 1

It really is amazing on those lists, how many decent deals there are, very fair prices for some of those bottles.

And then you see Mer Soleil - Silver at $68.  That's an $18 bottle every day.  I could see MAYBE $40 in a wine bar on a cruise ship.

I do realize that cheap bottles are marked up a higher %age than expensive bottles, but wow.

4 hours ago, aring75 said:

These are from the MDR.

Riddle me this, I get the two columns on the right side of the page are the price per glass/price per bottle, but what are the numbers on the left side? The bottle count available, or something else? (If that's the bottle count then someone can just drop me off in the wine cellar and I'll be fine for the rest of the trip! 😂)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, booplesnoople said:

Riddle me this, I get the two columns on the right side of the page are the price per glass/price per bottle, but what are the numbers on the left side? The bottle count available, or something else? (If that's the bottle count then someone can just drop me off in the wine cellar and I'll be fine for the rest of the trip! 😂)

Those are bin numbers - think of it like the bar code for the waiter to find the bottle. 

12 minutes ago, booplesnoople said:

Ahhhhhhh see that makes more sense than my guess. Thanks! 

Lol, I like your idea though. If it correlated to the amount of wine onboard, one of those extended hurricane cruises might not be so bad. 😁

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...