Excursions and when are they listed

candfandm

I cruise on Getaway in December and there are about 6 excursions listed for Roatan when I log in to my cruise but when you pull up shore excursions for NCL in general they show about 25.  Do they not put all of them up until the cruise gets closer?  Interested in Maya Key.

They will gradually add them but some may be sold out as well.   I am cruising in February and they have steadily been adding them for a few months now.  I am 123 days out and all of the ports except for Cozumel show every possible excursion they offer for that particular port.

22 minutes ago, RedwingHockeyFan said:

They will gradually add them but some may be sold out as well.   I am cruising in February and they have steadily been adding them for a few months now.  I am 123 days out and all of the ports except for Cozumel show every possible excursion they offer for that particular port.

Is 123 days out correct? I am cruising Feb 23 and I am 145 days out... I am frustrated because only the minimum excursions are showing and all the restaurants etc say "Too early to book." I am curious as to when that will change.  We are in the Haven so I think it opens up like 10 days earlier but still no idea when that might be. Does anyone know? 

34 minutes ago, Greenpea2 said:

Is 123 days out correct? I am cruising Feb 23 and I am 145 days out... I am frustrated because only the minimum excursions are showing and all the restaurants etc say "Too early to book." I am curious as to when that will change.  We are in the Haven so I think it opens up like 10 days earlier but still no idea when that might be. Does anyone know? 

Restaurants are 120 days for most, and 130 for a suite.

Excursions are different and appear when they appear. There is no set number of days before sailing for them.

6 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

Restaurants are 120 days for most, and 130 for a suite.

Excursions are different and appear when they appear. There is no set number of days before sailing for them.

Thank you! I have marked that down. 🙂

22 hours ago, Greenpea2 said:

Yeah, Feb 01, 2020.  Exactly 22 days before you.  I sail on a Saturday and you must be sailing on a Sunday.

• Like 1

I tried to book the Cabo Camel Ride Excursion for the Bliss on Monday, and was told by the Shorex consultant that the excursion was sold out.  I looked at my available excursions yesterday, and it was back on the list.  Needless to say I called right away and reserved that excursion!  I’m thinking someone must have cancelled for this excursion to come available again!

On 10/1/2019 at 7:57 AM, candfandm said:

I cruise on Getaway in December and there are about 6 excursions listed for Roatan when I log in to my cruise but when you pull up shore excursions for NCL in general they show about 25.  Do they not put all of them up until the cruise gets closer?  Interested in Maya Key.

Btw, have a look at https://roatancruiseexcursions.com/ we have used them twice and they have some great tours for really good prices.  Definitely worth checking out