Carnival Magic...irons or ironing room?

skiiergirl

I truly am asking this for a co-worker.  I am an experienced cruiser but on another line.  A co-worker is sailing fir the first time. She is going with friends on the Carnival Magic.  Her friends told her there is an iron in her stateroom.  I did not think any ship/line allowed irons or steamers in the room. I don’t want to tell her wrong!   I had heard that Carnival has an “ironing room” where you can go iron.  Her friend says there was an iron provided in her stateroom on the Magic last year.    Can anyone confirm if the Magic has an iron in the stateroom or is it ironing room only?  Is there an ironing room on each deck or one for the ship? 

Thanks! 

Hello! I just got off the Magic a week ago. There are no Irons or Ironing Boards in the Cabins, at All. There is however an Ironing Room with 2 Irons, each one has an Ironing Board. They are attached at he Wall and that allows for 2 people to Iron at the Same Time. There was also a water cup provided so you could add water to the Iron and get some steam. We stayed on Deck 6 and the Ironing Rooms was only 4 doors down. It was fast and convenient.

A few cruises back, there was a line to use the irons.  I went back to my cabin and used my flat iron on the hub's shirt. It worked pretty well, especially on the collar and cuffs.  That and Wrinkle Release is what I rely on.  Just suggesting as a back up plan.

3 hours ago, Warm Breezes said:

Carnival Magic has Laundry rooms with washers/dryers and small ironing boards/irons in them.  No irons in the rooms.

2 hours ago, MzOhioLady said:

Hello! I just got off the Magic a week ago. There are no Irons or Ironing Boards in the Cabins, at All. There is however an Ironing Room with 2 Irons, each one has an Ironing Board. They are attached at he Wall and that allows for 2 people to Iron at the Same Time. There was also a water cup provided so you could add water to the Iron and get some steam. We stayed on Deck 6 and the Ironing Rooms was only 4 doors down. It was fast and convenient.

2 hours ago, PortSideCruzan said:

Hi @skiiergirl ☺️

I just wanted to drop below the locations of the self service laundry rooms & ironing rooms onboard Carnival Magic. As the other members already stated, there are no irons in the staterooms.

Pics-Art-10-01-10-34-42.png

🌴

1 hour ago, Butterbean1000 said:

A few cruises back, there was a line to use the irons.  I went back to my cabin and used my flat iron on the hub's shirt. It worked pretty well, especially on the collar and cuffs.  That and Wrinkle Release is what I rely on.  Just suggesting as a back up plan.

Thanks so much to everyone for the great info.  I have passed it on to my co-worker.  She is very appreciative! 

• Like 1