Diamond Plus Perks on Mariner 4-nights

drsmith

I'll be on my 50th cruise in less than two weeks, but we haven't cruised in almost three years!  I was wondering if anybody can tell me what the Diamond Plus Perks are on a 4-night cruise on Mariner of the Seas.  I know the stuff that's listed on their website.  I'm talking about the other perks once you get on the ship.  Stuff they give you coupons for or load directly on to your card, like free wifi and free photos, etc.  How much wifi and how many photos, etc.?  I already know about the free drinks.  Also, any laundry perks?  Also, are the reserved seats in the main theater and ice show any good?

Edited by drsmith

6 hours ago, drsmith said:

I'll be on my 50th cruise in less than two weeks, but we haven't cruised in almost three years!  I was wondering if anybody can tell me what the Diamond Plus Perks are on a 4-night cruise on Mariner of the Seas.  I know the stuff that's listed on their website.  I'm talking about the other perks once you get on the ship.  Stuff they give you coupons for or load directly on to your card, like free wifi and free photos, etc.  How much wifi and how many photos, etc.?  I already know about the free drinks.  Also, any laundry perks?  Also, are the reserved seats in the main theater and ice show any good?

You get one gift, which you should have said what you want (I get champagne), then you get your onboard gifts, like I get 2 bud lights and cookies.  You get 2 days each of free internet.  You get a free picture each (assuming both are D+).  You will have access to the DL which is great on Mariner, Deck 14 in VCL.  No free laundry on a short cruise.  We also always get to sit in the Pinnacle/suite/key area for shows if we want.  And yes, they are good seats, we normally always sit in that section.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, racerxspeedy said:

We just sailed 4 Night and the responses are correct.   Normal perks - just no laundry. 

What date did you sail?  And can you tell me what the shows (headliner, main, and ice) are and what times please?

16 minutes ago, drsmith said:

What date did you sail?  And can you tell me what the shows (headliner, main, and ice) are and what times please?

Headliners can change at any time, so no one can answer that question with any certainty. Show times can also vary from cruise to cruise, but they always try to have at least one slot for each show that fits with either the first or second dinner seating. We're on Mariner again in 12 days, and I expect that the shows, headliners, and rink times will be different than they were when we were last on Mariner in July.