6 night western caribbean cruise Adventure of the Seas Menus

I tried to goggle it, I tried to search it here, I even posted on the Royal Caribbean site can someone PLEASE show me where I can find the menus for the 6 night Western Caribbean sailing on the Adventure of the Seas..   We want to make reservations for Chops but would like to know which night to make it based on whats being served each night...  Can anyone please show me where to find the menus?  We're not sailing until March 8th but want to put in our reservation request early.   THANK YOU SO MUCH...   

7 minutes ago, stevea36 said:

Adventure has not sailed from Ft Lauderdale yet this season so the menus are not available.   I would check on the Royal Caribbean app to get a general idea.  (These are usually pretty accurate).

Excellent point..    thanks for pointing that out...  Looked it up and Adventure starts next month out of Ft Ldle so if someone sees this or I can ask again early December....

I think it's best not to rely on the app just yet because the menus are all over the place at the moment due to Adventure doing cruises of different lengths for the fall foliage season. I have been checking them regularly for the same reason as the OP, and have noticed that every time a new cruise starts the menus on the app change to reflect that particular cruise.

Once she starts her regular 6/8 night rotation there's a better chance of it being accurate. I will be on the 8-night Thanksgiving cruise and will do my best to remember to post on how reliable (or not) it is at that point.