Booked my first Royal cruise

2 hours ago, robindina said:

I just booked our first Royal cruise in May on Enchantment.  So tell me guys everything about this ship and Royal in general?  Favorite food?  Favorite Activity?   Shows?   

Check out some reviews under Enchantment of the Seas! Join the roll call for your voyage, and you will find many repeat cruisers who've cruised Enchantment before and they should be able to tell you what they liked, and didn't.

7 hours ago, robindina said:

I just booked our first Royal cruise in May on Enchantment.  So tell me guys everything about this ship and Royal in general?  Favorite food?  Favorite Activity?   Shows?   

Ship info:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?type=forums_topic&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&nodes=51&q=enchantment

I believe you will have a really nice time on Enchantment.  Unfortunately, the weather was horrid the year I went on her, but the staff made up for having to stay inside all of the time.  We didn't get to go out on the balcony at all.  Their entertainment is amazing, as in their staff.

I don't know if RCL still does the promenade parade one night but that is always one of my most enjoyable times!