Dropped medallions on porch!

I asked this on the medallion thread but want to ask here as well. We just received our medallions at home. I opened the pkg on our porch & dropped them on the concrete! I had not removed them from the 3x5 card to which they're attached. Any idea if I may have done internal damage. There is no visible damage. My excitement has become worry. Thanks!

Just now, 1965 said:

I asked this on the medallion thread but want to ask here as well. We just received our medallions at home. I opened the pkg on our porch & dropped them on the concrete! I had not removed them from the 3x5 card to which they're attached. Any idea if I may have done internal damage. There is no visible damage. My excitement has become worry. Thanks!

Is there any way to test them before you leave?    I'm guessing not.   Worst case you get to the ship and they tell you to get  new ones.   Just means you might have to stand in line like the old days.   

There are 3 layers of connectivity, two of which are passive (e,g, very difficult to break).  The Bluetooth is active technology that perhaps could be damaged.  However, as others note these things have very little mass and likely would survive  any sort of fall you might encounter in real life - my guess is your Medallions are as good as new.

The entirely passive capacitive ID technology is practically indestructible.  

Onboard you can sort of guess which technology is being used where.  If your door unlocks when you are 10 feet away, probably Bluetooth.  If it unlocks when you tap the medallion, likely capacitive.  When the shop asks you to confirm your name, but not tap your medallion, likely NFC.