Crown Princess Transatlantic

bobnfl

My wife and I are looking at the Crown for a transatlantic and British Isle cruise in april 2021. When would be the beat time to book and does princess offer any deals for this type of cruise? This will be our first transatlantic and European cruise.

Crown Princess is a nice ship for a Transatlantic.   Prices will vary, with the best prices that we've found being the last minute deals after normal final payment (45 days), but then cabin availability may be limited (and in one case I looked at the ship was fully booked).  Normally these last minute deals are for new bookings only.   

You may want to book early then watch for price decreases.   We don't usually do this so look for others to weigh in on the topic.

We booked Enchanted Princess Trans-Atlantic for April 2021 last month.  We have a specific cabin in mind and to get it we need to book early.  We check every day for price drops and promos and being this far out I'm sure something will come up for us.  If I were you, I would book your cabin now and then monitor for reductions.

My PVP just secured a great deal on November 2020. Better than the 3-for-free IMHO. If I wasn't on a ship on Black Friday, I'd reserve then and see if Cyber Monday beat it. So -- I'll say this November 29th or December 1st. You could secure your room of choice and try to refare then 

others may prove me wrong

Edited by Ombud