Before I bite the bullet and book Symphony...

OP back again.  Went to book Symphony today and looked at my daughter's school schedule and realized all along I was looking at THE WRONG WEEK.

UGH - all that research down the toilet.  So we move our week up one - and sure enough, Symphony appears to have 0 oceanview balconies left.  Sigh.  Suites are out of budget (we need two rooms - I refuse to share with our teens) and I really don't want a central park or boardwalk balcony - or an oceanview without a balcony.  Harmony sails that week but geez, it's overpriced (shouldn't the 2nd week of January be more of a bargain than the 3rd week???)...

So that leaves me looking at a 4 day on Navigator.  It's refreshed, right?  I always picture 4 day cruises as boozy cruises filled with loud people.  The one i'm looking at is Mon-Fri, not over the weekend.

@John&LaLa and @Host Clarea...any advice on Navigator?

19 hours ago, micmacmissy said:

OP back again.  Went to book Symphony today and looked at my daughter's school schedule and realized all along I was looking at THE WRONG WEEK.

UGH - all that research down the toilet.  So we move our week up one - and sure enough, Symphony appears to have 0 oceanview balconies left.  Sigh.  Suites are out of budget (we need two rooms - I refuse to share with our teens) and I really don't want a central park or boardwalk balcony - or an oceanview without a balcony.  Harmony sails that week but geez, it's overpriced (shouldn't the 2nd week of January be more of a bargain than the 3rd week???)...

So that leaves me looking at a 4 day on Navigator.  It's refreshed, right?  I always picture 4 day cruises as boozy cruises filled with loud people.  The one i'm looking at is Mon-Fri, not over the weekend.

Sorry, I haven't sailed since the Amp. 

Actually,  I've never sailed her, but Laura has

19 hours ago, micmacmissy said:

Should be a fun cruise, don't miss the ice show and the new slides.