Pier 27 San Francisco transportation

muleevans

We always call for Lyft or Uber. They usually arrive in less than five minutes - depending on the traffic getting into the pier. We've never found any van service - SuperShuttle doesn't do shared rides to the Oakland airport, at least they didn't the last time I checked. Flying out of Oakland is so much easier than SFO!

3 hours ago, muleevans said:

Wow - 5 minutes for Lyft or Uber !!

I will probably plan on using them.  The drivers must plan on being near the port when the ship arrives.

It's just that way all the time in most of the city-- they have sort of replaced traditional taxis in a lot of major cities. I would say even a 5 minute wait is a bit on the long side. 

5 hours ago, princeton123211 said:

It's just that way all the time in most of the city-- they have sort of replaced traditional taxis in a lot of major cities. I would say even a 5 minute wait is a bit on the long side. 

There are over 40,000 ride share vehicles registered to operate within San Francisco.  While most are probably not "on" the ones that are appear to out number the taxis and shuttles combined.  Most of them appear to be concentrated in the NE side of the city, where Pier 27 is located.