**** Holland America Board’s Future Cruise Listiing Updated October 25th, 2019 ****

kazu

1 minute ago, RevNeal said:

I'm sorry, I misunderstood the nomenclature you were using in posting the cruise dates.  I thought you were saying the cruise I'll be on ran from January 2 - January 20. The 20 in the listing you provided is the YEAR, not the day.  My bad.  There is no error (other than my own). 

The cruise I'm on departs Fort Lauderdale on January 2, 2020 and is 10 days long, returning to Fort Lauderdale on January 12, 2020.  I WISH it were longer.  😄

Oh, no worries at all 😉 

Just wanted to make sure I had your listing correct 🙂 

It’s all good 😄 and thank you for replying 😄 

48 minutes ago, packercruising said:

Thanks! Right, that point system. DW says we have 3 points. 🙂 

So, you’ve had 3 cruise days.

If you go to this link - https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/mariner-society.html

you will find the benefits and, if you scroll down to FAQs how it works is all there.

Hope this helps 🙂 

1 hour ago, packercruising said:

Thanks, that helps! Looks like I meant Stars. We will have 3 Stars after this cruise.

Oh that is nice.  After this cruise is over you will get some discounts on a few things.

Definitely take a look at the 3* Mariner benefits.  Doesn’t happen until you have completed your cruise, of course.  Discounts on specialty dining, wine packages, etc.

Enjoy!  

I checked our account and we are 25 points from 3 Stars. This is an 18 day cruise, so we won't have a problem getting 7 more points. I have been looking at 3 Stars. Don't need to worry about that for awhile. We just became Diamond after or last cruise on RCI. Our Feb cruise on  NCL will be our first as Platinum.

We were able to get Deck 7 port side and got an awesome deal! Sale ends October 31 so take a look if you want to go to Hawaii.

Hi Jacqui - sorry I am late in posting this - we are cruising with our daughter and grandson on the Koningsdam, November 13th - Southern Caribbean.   Celebrating our grandson's 11th birthday on the 17th.  First time on HAL for DD and DGS.

6 hours ago, gigianne said:

Hi Jacqui - sorry I am late in posting this - we are cruising with our daughter and grandson on the Koningsdam, November 13th - Southern Caribbean.   Celebrating our grandson's 11th birthday on the 17th.  First time on HAL for DD and DGS.

Hi Georgina - it’s my absolute pleasure to add this one for you 😄 

Southern Caribbean - how many days is it please?

I hope your grandson has a fantastic birthday on board.  I’m sure the crew will give him a great one 😄 

11 hours ago, gigianne said:

4 hours ago, kazu said:

Hi Georgina - it’s my absolute pleasure to add this one for you 😄 

Southern Caribbean - how many days is it please?

I hope your grandson has a fantastic birthday on board.  I’m sure the crew will give him a great one 😄 

Oops Georgina, don’t worry about answering me.  I already have that sailing listed on the FCL.  

Have a great time 🙂 

45 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Hi Jacqui,

Just got a Halloween treat today and took advantage of the$25 deposit.

I will be joining you on Zuiderdam crossing 

April 19th. 

Too good a deal to pass up.

YAY 😄 

Absolutely delighted to hear it.  🙂 

Do join the roll call.  We have a good group and lots of stuff being planned and in place with openings right now.

Very happy to add you to this one 😄 

Just realized I forgot to add my B2B cruises on Veendam next summer.

The first part is the 17-day European River Explorer from Amsterdam to Venice leaving on August 22, 2020.  The second is the 14-day Turkey and Greek Isles Explorer, roundtrip Venice leaving on September 8.

Thanks, Jacqui!

Hi kazu,

Was looking for this thread the other day and never located it.  Would you please add the following:

sevenseasnomad on  B2B Nieuw Statendam 12/22/19 & 12/28/19  celebrating son becoming 3* Mariner during the 1st week

B2B Zaandam 7/4/20 & 7/11/20 2nd week as a solo for the 1st time

Thank you so much for keeping this information up-to-date and for posting notifications of CC members who are ready to set sail.

8 hours ago, Scrapnana said:

Just realized I forgot to add my B2B cruises on Veendam next summer.

The first part is the 17-day European River Explorer from Amsterdam to Venice leaving on August 22, 2020.  The second is the 14-day Turkey and Greek Isles Explorer, roundtrip Venice leaving on September 8.

Thanks, Jacqui!

Oh my heavens, Kathi - we can’t forget you 🙂 

Sounds like 2 great cruises. 😄 

Delighted to add them for you!

7 hours ago, sevenseasnomad said:

Hi kazu,

Was looking for this thread the other day and never located it. 

Threads do seem to drop to the 2nd or 3rd page fairly quickly at times 😉 

Would you please add the following:

sevenseasnomad on  B2B Nieuw Statendam 12/22/19 & 12/28/19  celebrating son becoming 3* Mariner during the 1st week

Guessing these are two 7 day Caribbean cruises.  Happy to add them for you.

B2B Zaandam 7/4/20 & 7/11/20 2nd week as a solo for the 1st time

Thank you so much for keeping this information up-to-date and for posting notifications of CC members who are ready to set sail.

Guessing these are 2 more 7 day cruises.  Where are these cruising to please?

my pleasure to add them for you and hope you enjoy your 1st solo cruise 🙂