Nieuw Statendam Dining

pilot

5 minutes ago, Ine said:

Do you have a link also for the lower level?  Which one did you prefer? Thanks

I don't -- Hal Facts has a link to both levels on Koningsdam, so they might be similar set-ups.  I've not sailed on Nieuw Statendam yet, so I don't know which I'd prefer.  I just knew Hal Facts had a schematic of the dining room there -- Hal Facts has a lot of great information!

Just now, Petunia1950 said:

I don't -- Hal Facts has a link to both levels on Koningsdam, so they might be similar set-ups.  I've not sailed on Nieuw Statendam yet, so I don't know which I'd prefer.  I just knew Hal Facts had a schematic of the dining room there -- Hal Facts has a lot of great information!

OK, thanks for your help anyway.

15 minutes ago, Ine said:

Do you have a link also for the lower level?  Which one did you prefer? Thanks

The lower level on each HAL ship is for "Anytime Dining" (walk up).  The upper level tables are for those with fixed dining times and if any guests do not appear within 15 minutes of their assigned time, "Anytime Dining" passengers may be offered the unoccupied tables on the upper level.

3 minutes ago, Crew News said:

The lower level on each HAL ship is for "Anytime Dining" (walk up).  The upper level tables are for those with fixed dining times and if any guests do not appear within 15 minutes of their assigned time, "Anytime Dining" passengers may be offered the unoccupied tables on the upper level.

When we sailed Koningsdam  2 years ago both fixed and anytime dining were on both floors, which didnot give a nice impressions. People were coming and going. So indeed I hope it is back like you say on different decks. Since we choose fixed dining it looks like it will be upperdeck then. Thanks for your information,

3 hours ago, Petunia1950 said:

No, they aren't similar.  My PCC sent these floor plans to me last year, but unfortunately, I deleted the email.  Since we're aboard again this year in early fixed, I asked her to send the upper floor again.  Another CC member kindly converted the file from that email.  I hadn't checked yet to see if he was successful, but it's gratifying to know he was and that everyone can see  NS upper level at least.