Cruise Critic Community
FLIP FLOP GAL

Daniel Johnsons Private Tour?

Hello all!

Has anyone booked a private tour with Daniel Johnsons? I realize there are so many Rony's and Bodden fans...as, we have booked Bodden's in the past. However, our group specifically wants to go to Daniel Johnsons for the sloths/monkeys...but...also wants the luxury of doing our own thing after. Can anyone share their experiences?
Also, how is the location of Daniel Johnsons on the island in relation to other highlight locations (Infinity Bay, West Bay, etc)?

Thanks in advance!

There's a thread down the page about five spaces with Daniel Johnson's in the title. It is a glowing review about what Daniel offers. 

Infinity Bay is a resort West Bay  is the beach where Inifinity and many other resorts are located. . It's probably a healthy 45 minutes from Daniel Johnson's place. 

11 minutes ago, Guest 2000 said:

There's a thread down the page about five spaces with Daniel Johnson's in the title. It is a glowing review about what Daniel offers. 

Infinity Bay is a resort West Bay  is the beach where Inifinity and many other resorts are located. . It's probably a healthy 45 minutes from Daniel Johnson's place. 

Yes, I saw that review and that is exactly why I want to go to Daniel Johnson's place. What I think I need to learn more about is, options aside from the sloth/monkey Hangout. We want to spend some time on a beach, etc. in addition to the sloths. I'm just trying to decide between the tours offered by Daniel Johnson's or a different vendor (Rony or Bodden). Does that make sense? 

We've booked this for February.  There are some options based on just going to Daniels and coming back or doing lunch or a full hire the driver for the day.   As I recall the details are on the website.  Fairly fast response to both inquiry and booking.  We've been to Roatan many times. DW just wants to hold a sloth as her last cruise missed the port.  Couple of places I'd like to grab lunch at, but that's about it.

As far as I know if you hire a private driver you can go anyplace you like.

TripAdvisor has a section on things to do in Roatan. That list may help you with making choices on how you want to spend your day. I'd offer you a link but I'm on my phone and I have it figured out how to copy and paste yet..

So....decide where you want to go and contact Rony, Bodden and Daniel...see which one can pull it off and their price.

From the review I pointed you to it sounds like Daniels people would be more than happy to take you to a beach or anyplace else you wish to visit. 

Little French key is not recommended. 

Edited by Guest 2000