Any 'unique' or coveted ocean view balcony statements on Oasis class ships?

Planning a special anniversary cruise to Europe and hoping to book a nice cabin with an OV balcony. Because itineraries for our desired travel time (spring 2021) to Europe have yet to be released I don't know what class of ship we will end up booking.  

Similar to how certain OV balcony staterooms on other classes of ships are covetted (for example, the corner aft staterooms on Freedom-, Voyageur, Radiance-class ships) are there any unique OV balcony staterooms  on Oasis class ships?  Other than the spacious OV balcony staterooms I don't see any on the deck plans that look to be different because all the aft cabins look to be high-priced suites.

Edited by peacefrogdog

You could try a "hump" balcony.....same OV balcony room, however they do have somewhat larger balcony area.  I have one booked for my May 2020 cruise on the Oasis.  Stayed in an Aft suite, however on the Oasis class ships, I like to stay mid ship, as it tends to be a looonnnggg walk to the aft rooms!

9 minutes ago, peacefrogdog said:

Thanks you confirmed what I suspected. Looks like the same for Quantum class ships (although I don't see any from that class are currently sailing in Europe).  Hoping a non-Oasis ship sails the Western Mediterranean.

What?????  🤨

Currently non Oasis class:  Jewel, Vision, and Explorer does Western Med.    

Anthem (Quantum class) is doing Western Med 

Edited by island lady

18 hours ago, peacefrogdog said:

Whoops should have qualified I'm looking for itineraries with Italy-based ports, and that the non-Oasis class ships continue to sail Western Med (for spring 2021)

Spring (after April) itineraries are not out yet..but coming out in the next few weeks.  I am currently waiting to finish booking my last leg from Honolulu to Vancouver for early May 2021.  Those itineraries come out next week.