Vines Bar Menu

In Toronto

I know that this is somewhere on the Board but I have searched (on CC, Google and YouTube) but cannot find.  Does anyone have the menu for Vines?  Friends raved about the wines and the appetizers and we want to try but am interested in the prices.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, In Toronto said:

I know that this is somewhere on the Board but I have searched (on CC, Google and YouTube) but cannot find.  Does anyone have the menu for Vines?  Friends raved about the wines and the appetizers and we want to try but am interested in the prices.

Thanks.

We love the wine list however, many of our favorites are only sold by the bottles.  Still, they have some decent wines by the glass ... they range from $10 to $18+ a glass.  
the bottles are anywhere from $38 to $55+ per bottle.  I’ve seen where they also have a blending seminar ... that always looked like a fun thing to do, even though we never got around to it.  
Vines is oftentimes located next to the IC so, we’ve never been offered any appetizers.  But, if you ask for some, the sommelier (or wine pourer) would probably get you something along the lines of cheeses.  We’ve never seen the tapas served as sometimes advertised.  
Now, with that being said, if you ask for a tray of olives at Crooners, they will bring you out a variety of different kinds.  That’s my idea of a wonderful treat to go with my cocktail or glass of wine.  They also will bring a jar of snack mix or peanuts ... depending on what they have in stock.  But, the olives win in my book every time!  

Is Vines where you can get the Olives, too?  Or I think that is just Crooners.   I wonder what kinds of things they. have, other than the small cheese plate that I am assuming?   Is this just cheese samples, or are there any breads or crackers or fruit?  I have been looking forward to spending a little time at Vines on the the Regal,  even though we are not the biggest wine drinkers.  We will be bringing at couple bottles of our non-expensive upscale wine onboard with us to enjoy as well.

Edited by PRINCESS Sweet Pea

Thanks for the replies.  Really did want to see a wine menu if anyone has a picture.

Our friends got lovely appetizers - meatballs, etc. and also sushi.  Saw pictures of it and looked lovely little nibbles.  This was on the Caribbean Princess in October.  

21 hours ago, In Toronto said:

Thanks for the replies.  Really did want to see a wine menu if anyone has a picture.

Our friends got lovely appetizers - meatballs, etc. and also sushi.  Saw pictures of it and looked lovely little nibbles.  This was on the Caribbean Princess in October.  

Does this help?...https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/beverages/Wine-Menu.pdf

I think you are looking for the tapas menu that is at the vines on caribbean princess.  I'm unsure if it's on other ships - I thought it was on all the grand class ships, but I may be wrong.  We always get the sushi so I'm not sure what else is offered.  It was a few pieces of sushi and a seaweed salad.  All very yummy.

37 minutes ago, roobug said:

I think you are looking for the tapas menu that is at the vines on caribbean princess.  I'm unsure if it's on other ships - I thought it was on all the grand class ships, but I may be wrong.  We always get the sushi so I'm not sure what else is offered.  It was a few pieces of sushi and a seaweed salad.  All very yummy.

You are correct.  Our friends were on the Caribbean Princess and we will also be sailing on the CB so we should be able to get the tapas.