Old Fashion BBQ on Glory

justhavingfun

Hello will be on 14 day Panama Canal cruise on Glory Feb 9 out of New Orleans. The deck plans show Old Fashion BBQ on deck 10 , But when i check Carnival website about food offering on the Glory it does not say anything about Old Fashion BBQ . Can someone please tell me for sure if it is or is not on the Glory . Thank you so much

22 hours ago, justhavingfun said:

Hello will be on 14 day Panama Canal cruise on Glory Feb 9 out of New Orleans. The deck plans show Old Fashion BBQ on deck 10 , But when i check Carnival website about food offering on the Glory it does not say anything about Old Fashion BBQ . Can someone please tell me for sure if it is or is not on the Glory . Thank you so much

Yes. It is accessible from the buffet on Deck 9. Go up the stairs in the buffet to the BBQ, on Deck 10. I will be on the Glory in February and have watched several YouTube videos of this ship. Check out the Glory tour by Cruise Radio.

29 minutes ago, tandemcruzr said:

No elevator. My mistake,

You didn't make a mistake, the area on Deck 10 is accessible via elevator. The atrium elevators and those immediately behind them all go to 10. Then one needs to go outside and to the aft. Works like magic.

I'm not impressed on any of the ships that I have had it on.  I think because if the location, it does not get a lot of foot traffic.  Not sure folks know it is up there and I have gone on several cruises, different ships and food is always cold and some of it looks like it's been sitting out for a while.  I won't give up.  I will keep trying it out to see if it gets any better.

• Like 1

We were on the Glory a few weeks ago and loved it.

its only open for lunch and the other poster was correct. There is not much foot traffic. You have to go look for it.

The Mac and Cheese was awesome.The recipes for the sides are different than the sides on the Lido or dining room.

Definitely give it a try. The meat portions are small so just ask for double meet.

4 hours ago, BallFour4 said:

You didn't make a mistake, the area on Deck 10 is accessible via elevator. The atrium elevators and those immediately behind them all go to 10. Then one needs to go outside and to the aft. Works like magic.

Thank you. I was thinking there were elevators at the rear of the Lido. Forgot you could go forward to get to deck 10 and then go aft. Thanks for reminding me.