celebrity Edge - which nights are "special nights?"

LSKC

Before I book our MDR and specialty dining.... are there any theme nights I should know about that would make me want to be in the MDR?

What night would Chic/formal nights fall on and are they nice to do in MDR or specialty?

Any other theme nights on a western Caribbean 7 night (March 2020)?

I have many questions and find the search feature a bit difficult to maneuver. Thank you for your help.

I was on a Western 7 night in January and the Chic nights were days 3 and 6, though they sometimes mix it up. You could plan accordingly, and as Jim said, you may know more closer to your sailing. There generally aren't any other real events in the MDRs, but of course that could change.

Our EDGE E Carib  had a great evening  White Night deck party ...dj, dancing lots of fun ( and wind),  looks great on  pool deck with all the special lighting.  Most wore at least a white top   not sure if they always have that event....Or a Gatsby Party???

Edited by hcat
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, hcat said:

Our EDGE E Carib  had a great evening  White Night deck party ...dj, dancing lots of fun ( and wind),  looks great on  pool deck with all the special lighting.  Most wore at least a white top   not sure if they always have that event....Or a Gatsby Party???

Sorry, misunderstood - thought OP was asking about special themes in the MDRs.  X has some parties in certain venues with themes, as hcat said, but not necessarily a ship-wide theme, as we used to see sometimes on RCI (I can remember a 70's night, for example - not sure they still do).

Edited by vtcruising