Symphony of the Seas - bed location

bgoff60

I know there is a process to determine if your bed is closer to the balcony or the closet - I just can find it in the threads...Bob(?) can you repost your wisdom 'again'?

We are on deck 6 Symphony OTS - room 6146. 

I thin that makes the bed closer to the balcony...right?

3 hours ago, MaryL31 said:

Amazing how much of a difference it makes for some people, including me.  Don't want to hijack this thread, but is there someplace I can look to find out about my upcoming cruise on Anthem?  

For Quantum class ships:

Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the balcony. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the bathroom. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

Hi Bob,

I am trying to do the math but I cannot seem to work it out.  We are at  6662 OV - 4D This coming April 18 2020.  I am just wondering where the bed is.

thank you.

Also, any idea why our rate is 700cdn per person more than the other categories.  Some of our families have OV also but a lot cheaper than ours.  Granted we are close to the elevator, and mid ship, does that warrant 1400? Are the cabins bigger?

It is too late now to change as the price now went from 2029 per person to 4000+ per person.

Thanks for your help!

4 minutes ago, Jesseslola2 said:

Hi Bob,

I am trying to do the math but I cannot seem to work it out.  We are at  6662 OV - 4D This coming April 18 2020.  I am just wondering where the bed is.

thank you.

Also, any idea why our rate is 700cdn per person more than the other categories.  Some of our families have OV also but a lot cheaper than ours.  Granted we are close to the elevator, and mid ship, does that warrant 1400? Are the cabins bigger?

It is too late now to change as the price now went from 2029 per person to 4000+ per person.

Thanks for your help!

if you are talking Symphony then the bed is by the bath.

Supply and demand does crazy things with pricing.