British email for shareholder benefit

petlady7

If it is the same thing as the US, there isn't any email available. Your options are to send it or fax it. I put the that information on the bottom. The information is from the 2018 form I used. Good luck.

In the UK

Fax: 02380 657509  Mail: Carnival UK, Carnival House100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, Hampshire SO15 1ST United Kingdom

9 hours ago, petlady7 said:

Thank you for your reply but I have found it , for anybody else that is interested here it is

shareholderbenefits@carnivalukgroup.com , looks like it would apply to all countries

If your shareholder benefit isn't applied within a short time after you send your email, I suggest you phone to see what is happening. I have read that in USA, all requests for the benefit have to be posted or faxed and the same applies in Australia. Emails are not accepted for a request for this benefit. The reason given is "privacy concerns".

Edited by Aus Traveller

1 hour ago, jondfk said:

It would be great if anyone in the U.S. can report success using the email.

I'd do it myself but everything booked for '20 already has the shareholder benefit applied.

I don't know what months your 2020 cruises will be but I have struck a hurdle applying for the benefit here in Australia. Finally, nearly two months after I faxed the request (followed by a few phone calls and an email) I have the benefit applied for a cruise in December. 😊There was no explanation on why it was not done earlier - other than on one phone call I was told they were "working through the requests" and if my cruise was in a couple of weeks' time, they would do mine soon.

The Princess rep said couldn't apply it to my cruises in 2020 because the Brokerage Statement would be more than three months old at the time of the first cruise in February. I was told I have to apply less than three months before the cruise (with a new Brokerage Statement), but more than three weeks before the cruise.

7 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

The Princess rep said couldn't apply it to my cruises in 2020 because the Brokerage Statement would be more than three months old at the time of the first cruise in February. I was told I have to apply less than three months before the cruise (with a new Brokerage Statement), but more than three weeks before the cruise.

That used to be the rule in the USA, but when Princess started requiring shore excursions booked before the cruise to be paid for at the time of booking they started to allow the Stockholder OBC to be applied earlier so that the OBC could be used towards paying for the excursions.

That is so interesting “Caribill” to read, because Princess has told me the same thing that “Aus Traveller” mentioned.  And I had two cruises booked within a month (One is September and one in October) and they wanted new brokerage statements each month!  Kind of redundant, especially when they could easily see how long we have had the stock certificates.  I do wish they could take scanned emails so I don’t have to run to staples and fax them the paperwork, but at the end of the day, always worth the trouble to get the extra OBC! 🙂

5 hours ago, donnag22 said:

That is so interesting “Caribill” to read, because Princess has told me the same thing that “Aus Traveller” mentioned.  And I had two cruises booked within a month (One is September and one in October) and they wanted new brokerage statements each month!  Kind of redundant, especially when they could easily see how long we have had the stock certificates.  I do wish they could take scanned emails so I don’t have to run to staples and fax them the paperwork, but at the end of the day, always worth the trouble to get the extra OBC! 🙂

No need to run to Staples or anywhere else to send that FAX.

Just use http://www.email2fax.com/SendFreeFax.php       which allows you to send two free FAXes from your computer a day.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:37 PM, caribill said:

No need to run to Staples or anywhere else to send that FAX.

Just use http://www.email2fax.com/SendFreeFax.php       which allows you to send two free FAXes from your computer a day.

Thank you so much for the link! I will definitely give this a try next time! 🙂