Another Question from New Oceania cruiser

NCHPcruiser

We booked the next to the last PH2 available on the Marina next August.  It is our first Oceania cruise (two cruises booked together as an “extended journey” or a what’s commonly called a B2B).      No PH1’s were available.   We are not particular about what section of the ship we are on and coming from sailing on larger Celebrity ships I don’t think anything will seem too far away.  However, we are under Terrace Grill.    If anyone has experience in one of the staterooms how much noise (if any) should we anticipate?   

Martha

2 hours ago, NCHPcruiser said:

We booked the next to the last PH2 available on the Marina next August.  It is our first Oceania cruise (two cruises booked together as an “extended journey” or a what’s commonly called a B2B).      No PH1’s were available.   We are not particular about what section of the ship we are on and coming from sailing on larger Celebrity ships I don’t think anything will seem too far away.  However, we are under Terrace Grill.    If anyone has experience in one of the staterooms how much noise (if any) should we anticipate?   

Martha

Have your travel agent check from time to time to see if something opens up that you would prefer more. When final payment is due a lot of cabins open up. 

• Like 1

I love the aft location!  Noise is not a problem.  Once when I was below the Waves area a crew member was dragging chairs in the morning.  I mentioned it to Reception and never heard it again.  If you ever have unwanted noise, tell Reception immediately so that they can take care of it right away.  Have a great cruise!  I am on the Riviera in two weeks!

4 hours ago, NCHPcruiser said:

A little shuffling of chairs isn’t an issue at all so I won’t be overly concerned. 

This just might be an issue when it happens during the pre-dawn hours and wakes you from a peaceful slumber.  😇💤

13 hours ago, Twiga said:

I love the aft location!  Noise is not a problem.  Once when I was below the Waves area a crew member was dragging chairs in the morning.  I mentioned it to Reception and never heard it again.  If you ever have unwanted noise, tell Reception immediately so that they can take care of it right away.  Have a great cruise!  I am on the Riviera in two weeks!

Oh-h-h-h, @Twiga, we're not supposed to talk about those fantastic aft-facing cabins. They are to remain double-secret. :classic_biggrin: