Photo link never received - post cruise, any advice?

WeBcruisingMN

My husband and I purchased an 8-digital image package aboard the Constellation (sailing Oct 20-30, Rome to Barcelona). I have NOT received the link in my e-mail (regular INBOX nor Spam) since we disembarked. I have purchased digital photo packages probably 3-4 times before on other sailings, and the link has been successfully in my Inbox within 24-48 hours after disembarkation, so this is a new problem for me. I am inquiring through the Our Cruise Photos support channels (per the handout that the Photography manager gave us at time of purchase), but since it is post-cruise, the response has been slow and I am worried about the $100+ we spent....with no pictures (yet). Has anyone else had experience with this problem?

The Our Cruise Photos folks responded initially (and instructed me to wait 7 days after disembarkation), but now I haven't heard from them since Nov 5. I plan to 'bother' them daily with e-mails, but if anyone has other advice - I would appreciate it 😊

UPDATE: As of this afternoon (Sunday), I DID receive the e-mail link. It came-in and said that I had only twenty days left to unlock and download my photos (as opposed to the 30 days I should've gotten)....but that was fine. I quickly unlocked and downloaded the ones I wanted, and now everything is fine. I still never heard back from a real person at the Our Cruises Photo organization, but at least this 'reminder' link accomplished the delivery of our photos. Thanks for your support, Everyone ❤️

9 minutes ago, WeBcruisingMN said:

UPDATE: As of this afternoon (Sunday), I DID receive the e-mail link. It came-in and said that I had only twenty days left to unlock and download my photos (as opposed to the 30 days I should've gotten)....but that was fine. I quickly unlocked and downloaded the ones I wanted, and now everything is fine. I still never heard back from a real person at the Our Cruises Photo organization, but at least this 'reminder' link accomplished the delivery of our photos. Thanks for your support, Everyone ❤️

Glad to hear you got your photo link and thanks for the update. Photos are always a nice memory of good times.

• Like 1

Glad it worked out.

On EDGE we had  them instant download it,  Glad we did.,.. It did not open and the photo guys and Apple rep worked on it a long time and finally got it to work on our tablet..

Heading back to EDGE next  week and would only get the package if they agree to instant download...esp with the past issues,   Photo services on EDGE are amazing, and they gave us so many extras.,frames, album covers, ship photos!

Edited by hcat
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, WeBcruisingMN said:

My husband and I purchased an 8-digital image package aboard the Constellation (sailing Oct 20-30, Rome to Barcelona). I have NOT received the link in my e-mail (regular INBOX nor Spam) since we disembarked. I have purchased digital photo packages probably 3-4 times before on other sailings, and the link has been successfully in my Inbox within 24-48 hours after disembarkation, so this is a new problem for me. I am inquiring through the Our Cruise Photos support channels (per the handout that the Photography manager gave us at time of purchase), but since it is post-cruise, the response has been slow and I am worried about the $100+ we spent....with no pictures (yet). Has anyone else had experience with this problem?

The Our Cruise Photos folks responded initially (and instructed me to wait 7 days after disembarkation), but now I haven't heard from them since Nov 5. I plan to 'bother' them daily with e-mails, but if anyone has other advice - I would appreciate it 😊

We bought the same package this past November on Equinox and also never received the link.  Like you I emailed Photo Support who then coordinated with the ship.  It was a deadfully slow process, but we did get our picture eventually.  I believe the entire process from my first inquiry to receiving the link to the pictures door 3-4 weeks.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Things haven't changed much. We disembarked Apex Saturday 4/16 and still haven't received the link. Now it's all or nothing. You can't buy a specific number of photos. Is there a generic link I could use to attempt to sign in? I tried to Google it and got no results. 

3 hours ago, Justprettynpink said:

We never got the link to our pictures and after 6 months of trying we got OBC on our next cruise more than covering the amount we paid. We were disappointed.

We don't even have another Celebrity cruise booked at this time. We're giving Virgin Voyages a try in October. I really hope we get our pictures. I'm sorry you didn't get yours. 

On 11/10/2019 at 8:04 PM, ShawninFL said:

We bought the same package this past November on Equinox and also never received the link.  Like you I emailed Photo Support who then coordinated with the ship.  It was a deadfully slow process, but we did get our picture eventually.  I believe the entire process from my first inquiry to receiving the link to the pictures door 3-4 weeks.

What is the email for photo support?

@kydizzle I am the OP of this thread, and will try to give some help. After I experienced this long delay in 2019 for getting my emailed photo link, I now ask for the Photo Manager’s direct email address for that specific ship I am on. That way I can have a direct contact (the one who took the pics or has access to the pics for that particular ship) and it has been so helpful. I have used these obtained emails for both the Apex and Reflection, on recent sailings in late 2021.

I perused through my ‘papers’ saved from our September 2021 Apex cruise, and I still have the photo manager’s card with his email. The email is rather generic, so maybe it could access whoever is the current Photo Manager on the Apex? [in September 2021, it was Nikola Stepanovic].

Anyway, that email is :

AX_PHOTOMANAGER@celebrity.com

Hope this is helpful. I will caution you that sometimes my links have taken 10-15 days to arrive in my inbox, and you are about 8 days post-cruise. Also, a friendly reminder to check your Spam folder too.

Sharon 😊

• Thanks 1

We sailed in March of 2022 and didn't receive an email for the photo link.  Fortunately we were in a suite so I reached out to the shoreside concierge we had worked with prior to boarding.  She was very helpful and within 2 days I had a direct link in an email from her, and the next day I received an email from Celebrity with a link and instructions on how to access the photos.  They only store the photos for a limited time so if you don't get them shortly after debarkation I'd suggest working on the issue right away.