Live Review Symphony Of The Seas 11/16-11/23 Lots of Pictures

Looking forward  to your review.  We are going in Symphony April 2020 - 1-8 yo, 1-22 yo, 4 between 26 to 30 yo and the rest millennials and baby boomers plus one vegetarian.

We are excited to know what interests you, food offerings and entertainments.

Happy 30th Bday, and here's wishing you a wonderful and safe cruise.

Enjoy your trip with your sister.  I wish I can with my siblings scattered all over the world.

We are on SOTS in a few weeks and very excited.  Interested to read about your Wonderland experience.  Although I'm not vegetarian, I can't eat spicy food and others I don't like.  But, that one dessert looks to die for and the concept seems like fun.  Hope you have a great cruise and looking forward to what has started out as a great review!

8 minutes ago, Jesseslola2 said:

Looking forward  to your review.  We are going in Symphony April 2020 - 1-8 yo, 1-22 yo, 4 between 26 to 30 yo and the rest millennials and baby boomers plus one vegetarian.

We are excited to know what interests you, food offerings and entertainments.

Happy 30th Bday, and here's wishing you a wonderful and safe cruise.

Enjoy your trip with your sister.  I wish I can with my siblings scattered all over the world.

So we are big gamers so we usually bring our own card, dice and other games to play. Our favorite activity is Bingo though so usually do all of those ones and get the machines. We also try all of the entertainment shows as well. Thanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 37645 said:

Thanks 🙂 Yes we are looking forward to it. We aren’t big into parties but we might stop by some of them. So if we do we will be sure to take some pics and upload them. 

No worries - it is really for packing purposes.  If you get a chance will you take a pic of the compass - this will serve the same purpose!

26 minutes ago, DesireeC03 said:

No worries - it is really for packing purposes.  If you get a chance will you take a pic of the compass - this will serve the same purpose!

sure I’ll try to get pics of those. 

I am SO excited about your review!  We sail on Symphony next week.  So, it will be fun reading along knowing that we can see it all for ourselves soon.  We also have a Chill Island Cabana, so I’ll be interested to see what you think about those.  Have fun!

33 minutes ago, jerseyjjs said:

If you happen to be walking on the Boardwalk on deck 6, can you take a look inside Playmakers and see if the new CruiseSAT feature onboard is showing ALL NFL games today?  Thanks.

Sure I will try to look for that if we end up going in there 🙂

The day is finally here so excited. Yesterday was an exhausting day of travel for my sister. Her flight from Washington was delayed almost 3 hours which was going to cause her to miss her connection. So we had to get her rescheduled and it was scheduled to land in Miami 1 1/2 hours after I landed. So I would have to wait at the airport for that long which we weren’t thrilled about. 

Then her connection flight was also delayed by 1 1/2 hours 😞 So she ended up not getting to Miami until 12:30 and by the time we got her luggage, got a ride to the hotel, and checked in it was after 2 AM. So it was a very long and tiring day.

But it is all over now and almost time for boarding. Our assigned time is noon but I believe that we can disregard this and arrive when we want to? Does someone know if this is still the case?

Anyways that’s our update for now and I’ll be back once we are onboard with drinks in hand 😉

Any advice for boarding day lunch other than the super crowded Windjammer that has vegetarian food?

Thanks all for following along!

Thanks for doing a live review 🙂 We are Symphony on March 7/20, only 111 more days! I have 2 questions I am wondering if you could get answers to. 

1. Are they offering a drink card or buy x beers for x amount of dollars, if so, on what day did you first see it and how much for each? The drink package is $61 US and the second person is half price, that's more than the cruise was.

2. Could you find out who the DJ is, in particular, wondering if Tony Scott is onboard.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Jaimes for dinner Day 1. AMAZING!

Started with Arancini balls that are made with Truffle. 

5F3BA48F-FEA4-4CE3-9CC9-6CD29F9FCFA9.thumb.jpeg.03b3f0eb22db59bb41e3917104423a42.jpeg

Some Ultimate Garlic Bread

2FE5B572-D05F-43A6-98EB-750892E7123D.thumb.jpeg.49440ae5aa0c2f883eb801024d257d2e.jpeg

Tomato Brushetta

7C9DE45A-AC29-443C-B61E-BD33A0875BFC.thumb.jpeg.1ea3b7d2881e9a8ecad942d46e695349.jpeg

My sister had the Penne Pomodoro which was awesome per her. Penne, tomato sauce and a huge piece of burrata 🙂

F0B24F92-2AEC-40A5-BB40-FCBAAB2693B0.thumb.jpeg.d15b6f6e2df3a7ad4a6064091aa08d31.jpeg\

We had some truffle pasta on the side. 

270B6231-0B1C-450E-8E06-DEA7A4B4448B.thumb.jpeg.8282f5c7bc2d79c14d69fc944b32e2e5.jpeg

I had the Eggplant Parmesan. So yummy. 

5E42E9B8-D81F-4F50-88AA-33D61DA5ABC2.thumb.jpeg.164088400b0bec3b6a90b08d57fbae5b.jpeg

I then ended with some mixed Sorbet and my sister had the epip brownie but ate it before I could get a pic 😉

8E723E52-2C5F-45C4-900C-EE300258605B.thumb.jpeg.36bf586d7ebe93e6aa1bb8843df42196.jpeg

• Like 1

Happy Birthday celebration!!!!
if you have a chance will check out the protein drinks at Vitality cafe and let us know if they use whey protein or plant based protein? And if they are included in the drink package. Thank you.