Extend Your Stay

Ms Jo UK

On 12/8/2019 at 10:35 AM, Knighton said:

2 nighter on Celebrity Equinox out of FLL this January 16th. 

I'm on this cruise as well. Hope your mom doesn't get seasick! I just got an email from Celebrity about the Extend Your Stay for it. Besides the pool and eating they mentioned you can book appointments at the spa, like a massage.

Edited by twins_to_alaska

Celebrity has updated the extend your stay Excursion.on their site, you will have to exit the ship to zero out the passenger manifesto. Similar to a back-to-back Cruise, and go through customs. Your luggage will be held at the suite desk, and you may re-enter the boat with your original sea pass. You must exit the boat 90 minutes prior to their next sailing time... this will be my first extend your stay also, which I am scheduled for February 1st through February 8th. I will update this post after my sailing.

On 12/16/2019 at 6:03 PM, IamAlyce said:

You are correct.   They zero out the ship by all the remaining passengers -  both B2B's and Extend your stay exit the ship and your sea pass is scanned and retained for B2B's and returned to you if an Extend your stay .   You clear immigration and customs and remain in the terminal until the ship is zeroed out.   You are then invited back onto the ship prior to general boarding.     

On 12/17/2019 at 9:34 AM, twins_to_alaska said:

I'm on this cruise as well. Hope your mom doesn't get seasick! I just got an email from Celebrity about the Extend Your Stay for it. Besides the pool and eating they mentioned you can book appointments at the spa, like a massage.

Me too!

This just made sense to me.  I'm on for a work thing so I will be in meetings a lot so I wont have a ton of time to explore on my first Celebrity cruise.  I don't fly out of FLL until the next day, so I was going to have to kill time before I could get into a hotel room anyway, so this was a no-brainer for me. 

On 11/15/2019 at 11:02 PM, Ms Jo UK said:

I saw this available in my cruise planner for Equinox out of FLL in April 21.  My understanding was that this was not allowed in US ports, has that changed or is it an error in the cruise planner - could Celebrity IT ever have mistakes lol.

Looked for it in  my cruise planner and I did not see it.

10 hours ago, aml3679 said:

Looked for it in  my cruise planner and I did not see it.

If it is available your cruise it  will be found under Excursions -  Click Fort Lauderdale then you need to click the button at the bottom - Show ALL.     It will be the last item.    I initially couldn't find it myself on my Equinox cruise.

Edited by Jim_Iain

I just checked again for our next cruise on Edge in July that ends in Rome. As we had an earlier flight it was going to be one those rush exits rather than a nice relaxed one. So I hadn’t checked the details of the latest one. Oh my, they have certainly upped the value. The text - stay in the stateroom until 9am and luggage will be collected in the morning and not the night before. Receive a classic beverage package for the day plus credit for a meal at one of two specialty restaurants. Stay on until 90 minutes before next cruise leaves. And of course in Rome, no need to get off the ship until you leave - in fact you aren’t allowed to get off and reboard. It really adds another day and I think we will change our flights....

• Like 1