dining attire

Seabiscuit66

I have a question about dining attire.  Do you think capri pants would be acceptable dining attire for ladies?  I told my friend I thought probably not for the Formal dining nights, but maybe for other evenings in the Main Dining Rooms.   What do you think?

16 hours ago, Seabiscuit66 said:

I have a question about dining attire.  Do you think capri pants would be acceptable dining attire for ladies?  I told my friend I thought probably not for the Formal dining nights, but maybe for other evenings in the Main Dining Rooms.   What do you think?

The cruise elegant is now basically dressing up for the pictures. We usually dress up nice but no tux or gown. Myself, dress pants with shoes not sneakers and a nice button down shirt. My wife will have dress slacks, nice blouse and usually a sweater and nice low heal shoes. Looking around,those with shorts & flip flops are there also. Not like it used to be at all.

17 hours ago, Seabiscuit66 said:

I wear Capri pants in the dining room, and Id bet they’d be allowed with a nice top. I have a dressy pair of black ones I wear with a black and gold top that Im sure would be allowed.