Thanksgiving NFL or Macy's Coverage

June_B

My family is sailing over the Thanksgiving week on Brilliance, I'm curious if the cruise ships (pool tv maybe) will be covering/showing NFL games throughout the day or if the cabins will have Macy's or other parade coverage in the mornings? I don't plan to be glue to a TV, but it would be nice to have a little familiar tradition onboard the morning of or throughout the day to check in on some scores!

Any other fun Thanksgiving things to look out for?

Edited by June_B

1 hour ago, iahawkfan21 said:

I don’t remember about the parade (I think not) but I know the nfl game was on during our last Thanksgiving sailing.  Expect the same this year but I can log in to my tv provider if not on my iPad. 

Exactly this.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JennyB1977 said:

I mentioned this to someone on another thread...

Technology is not 100%. Weather, signal, electrical glitches, or just the cruise line not paying the fee could all lead to it not being available. Just be prepared to do without....Have fun!

Agree, glitches happen... OP, done Thanksgiving on Royal ships 8 times inc on Brilliance, no Parades only Football...

• Thanks 1

When we were on Anthem in September I was able to watch NFL football right from my phone no problem. I had VOOM and I have AT&T TV Now TV service which has an app. I could watch any channel I had right from my phone, and that included local CBS, FOX and NBC to watch NFL games. I watched a Jets game on the ship without issue. It was pretty cool actually.