Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Another Bloody Mary no fruits or vegetables on request. I know who to get them from now. Last one was perfect. This one...less than perfect. But the lady that made my first one was on the phone. 

EE24C56A-261D-4FE9-985A-59EC4B59CB25.jpeg

There's an art to making a good bloody mary.  I'll take your olives!!  That one looks a little dark....probably a tad too much worcestershire (sp)!

7 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

There's an art to making a good bloody mary.  I'll take your olives!!  That one looks a little dark....probably a tad too much worcestershire (sp)!

I like olives I’m just weird about anything to be eaten that comes from bars and not kitchens. 

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

yes. I’m telling you it’s something about Nassau and internet that doesn’t go well. It’s much better in the middle of the ocean.

Probably all the influx of people trying to use it all at the same time, Last time I was there I noticed my cell service wasn't much better. 

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

The dining room had a line but not too bad. Twice they tried to get me to request a table on the app before I got to the front of the line...even trying to grab my phone while I’m working on my review. I guess they thought I was trying to do it on the app. I insisted on waiting until I got

to the front of the line to ask a person since I have a specific table request.

E6E39A3C-FF8B-4165-A38A-CADD4098F127.jpeg

Last july on the Magic i asked for a specific table the 1st night. after that i reserved thru the app every other night and they gave me the same table without me asking for it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 19cruiser59 said:

Last july on the Magic i asked for a specific table the 1st night. after that i reserved thru the app every other night and they gave me the same table without me asking for it.

Good to know. I think I’m only going to be in there one more time this cruise.

5 minutes ago, snowdogsmm said:

It looks like Santa dropped into Oz by mistake.....very very green.

yeah I’m not a fan of the green. It’s probably great for st Patrick’s day. It is a Christmas color but we don’t have to go overboard with a green tree and green lights. How about one of those white frosted trees with some red lights?

14 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Probably all the influx of people trying to use it all at the same time, Last time I was there I noticed my cell service wasn't much better. 

I don’t know about cell service but the WiFi problem is Nassau. I guarantee you people are using WiFi on a sea day and it’s 100 times better than yesterday. Even at 1am when most were in bed it was bad. 8am its magically better..and still is at 2pm.

32 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I like olives I’m just weird about anything to be eaten that comes from bars and not kitchens. 

I figure olives have been in enough vinegar to make them okay.  Luckily I haven't suffered from bar olives causing any problems.  But I am weary of blue cheese dressing when I'm out eating.  I got super sick in Baltimore from a salad I had the night before the cruise.  I spent the day at the hospital when I should have been boarding the ship for a 14 day cruise.