Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

Just now, grandmarnnurse said:

Bring your own plastic straws. That’s what I am doing.

didn’t you ask about the refrigerator? I put warm water in yesterday morning and left the cabinet door open. When I came back from Atlantis it was cold. I closed the cabinet door. This morning it was still cold.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t like drinking out of metal cans so i don’t think a metal straw will be good. Besides with all the different things I drink...sometimes in one sitting..and trying to clean the inside of it...nah I’ll go get my plastic straws.

Nope. No way will I carry around a sticky straw that needs to be washed in my bathroom sink. And as a retired RN, let me warn all of you that buy metal straws, have you ever seen an injury a metal straw can do to your mouth or elsewhere if you accidentally fall with your drink. Not pretty. Do not use metal straws. I have bought a large quantity of disposable individually wrapped plastic straws which I will dispose of properly.

Edited by grandmarnnurse
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

didn’t you ask about the refrigerator? I put warm water in yesterday morning and left the cabinet door open. When I came back from Atlantis it was cold. I closed the cabinet door. This morning it was still cold.

Thank you, Greg! I have water and beer ordered for our cabin, plus I will bring my Diet Coke and wine onboard. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Hey Saint Greg- when you get a chance, can you go by the Seafood shack and see what their promo boil or special is. It’s usually on a board or poster or something. They have their normal menu and then the special. TIA! 

this?

74616E5F-CCF9-403B-BB74-70443B8B9ED0.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, detroitavant said:

I just reserved our tour tonight with DSRR for the waterfalls this spring and she told me right now they're only doing 12 waterfalls since it's dry.  Not sure if you've heard this or not.

Haven’t heard. If that’s the case I believe I’ll get a refund in the difference between 27 and 12. But had I known earlier I would’ve just canceled...used some of my OBC on a different carnival excursion and tried the waterfalls next year.

5 hours ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I might have to get these....I would always have to go back to the room too.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SR8FSTT/ref=psdc_15754801_t1_B07S88VFM9

Ack!!! Another cruise specific item I MIUST purchase. Luckily it won't arrive until after I leave, so it can stay in my shopping cart for now.

Edited by reeinaz

My alarm went off 7am. My excursion is 45 mins after arrival. I don’t know what time they consider that. They said estimated guests off the ship is 8:15. 

I got up, showered, shaved, brush teeth, get dressed, and headed up to the top deck to see what was going on. 

At that point it’s 7:35 ship time, 8:35 local. And we are parked but they haven’t tied us down yet.

9736C854-C600-4744-9998-C1556B2C1A93.jpeg

C572E66E-6E2A-4C93-930F-5951A09EB433.jpeg

D46183DB-2365-4224-9BC8-086738D99424.jpeg

7473373D-9655-4620-A18E-E0CE17A1C1C4.jpeg

8CBEE2A1-818B-4D16-BEDD-7036E4D00BE2.jpeg