Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

3 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

Thanks for your perseverance!  Did you get any sleep at all last night??

You're a trooper!!

Yeah I actually started an upload and went to sleep. Woke up a couple times. Submitted the last post and started a new upload each time. Then when I was up for good the the slow internet was gone.

Edited by Saint Greg

7 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I was wondering....do you think the Atlantis Aquarium was worth the $44 price tag?

It was kind of small. I thought it was a bit high but I think everything there is high. I like the New Orleans one better for $25. But for an excursion. Add in $10 for two boat rides and a bit of a tour included in that and it’s not bad for an excursion.

40 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It was kind of small. I thought it was a bit high but I think everything there is high. I like the New Orleans one better for $25. But for an excursion. Add in $10 for two boat rides and a bit of a tour included in that and it’s not bad for an excursion.

I think I would be fine with just the boat ride.  Did the ferry have a price for round trip?  I know it was $4 to Paradise Island, but just wondering why it was $2 more to go back to Nassau???  I guess because they can!🤨

54 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I think I would be fine with just the boat ride.  Did the ferry have a price for round trip?  I know it was $4 to Paradise Island, but just wondering why it was $2 more to go back to Nassau???  I guess because they can!🤨

They told me same price if you bought round trip so $8. It wasn’t $2 more. It was $4 each way. I gave the guy a dollar tip each way if you’re talking about me saying $10 total.

Edited by Saint Greg

2 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Not until after January I though or beginning of January. 

Regardless, Those Sugar straws look gross. 

I understood January as well, but some are having no luck with ordering the Coke products for their room.  I assume they will be eliminating their Coke product stock.  Yea, I'm not going to be too pleased with a sugar straw.  I'll bring my own.  I would rather have a couple of paper straws, like the old days!?! (my old days)

Just now, E@syPe@zy said:

I understood January as well, but some are having no luck with ordering the Coke products for their room.  I assume they will be eliminating their Coke product stock.  Yea, I'm not going to be too pleased with a sugar straw.  I'll bring my own.  I would rather have a couple of paper straws, like the old days!?! (my old days)

I can't order any soda for my room on my Dec 29th Cruise on the Legend out of Tampa so I am just assuming I will be on a boat with Pepsi products which is alright with me I like MT dew and Mug rootbeer but would prefer Sprite 😕 

I’ve been getting things together for tomorrow. That’s the big Amber Cove waterfall excursion. You have to bring we clothes, dry clothes, flip flops, towel, all kinds of things I don’t normally take off a ship. Anyway I got that started and hit the alchemy which is half loaded with people doing golden girls trivia...one of the downsides to this setup.

3 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I can't order any soda for my room on my Dec 29th Cruise on the Legend out of Tampa so I am just assuming I will be on a boat with Pepsi products which is alright with me I like MT dew and Mug rootbeer but would prefer Sprite 😕 

I wonder if they will have Sierra Mist for their lemon lime drink.  I would be fine with that.  I do love me some root beer, even though I very seldom have a soft drink.

12 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I might have to get these....I would always have to go back to the room too.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SR8FSTT/ref=psdc_15754801_t1_B07S88VFM9

I don’t like drinking out of metal cans so i don’t think a metal straw will be good. Besides with all the different things I drink...sometimes in one sitting..and trying to clean the inside of it...nah I’ll go get my plastic straws.

• Like 1