UK Black Friday Sale

nordski

7 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi Aussie travel bird, yes, the Black Friday offer in the Australia/NZ market is the same as the US offer. It is on our homepage of www.azamara.com.

Thanks for confirming Bonnie, I better have a look and compare the prices I've been tracking....

On 11/28/2019 at 8:00 AM, aussie travel bird said:

Thanks for confirming Bonnie, I better have a look and compare the prices I've been tracking....

On 11/28/2019 at 10:37 AM, BBMacLaird said:

I hope you find a voyage, and price, you will book.

Keep in mind our Double Upgrade promotion ends December 6th.

Thank you again Bonnie, but I've found no savings on the ones I've been tracking and they have been listed on the sale.  Does the discount get applied at checkout? Even our currently booked one which is on the list for December 28 (that is now selling at half what we paid for it almost two years ago) shows the same price as per a couple of months ago....Disappointing to say the least...I'm changing my booking strategy as I feel why book early....I'm just happy to be on the ship but not at a price that I know has a high chance of being discounted.  I appreciate it's not your doing and you don't make the decisions but I'm feeling pretty darn peeved off right now...

Well the Continent and even Club world were available on Saturday  morning when I rang.

No doubt if similar pricing was available in USA the likely cruise price would be under $800.

What price  2 American airline (quoted as carrier ) flights transatlantic and a hotel.

£600 for flights and £100 for hotel?

3 minutes ago, procter said:

Well the Continent and even Club world were available on Saturday  morning when I rang.

No doubt if similar pricing was available in USA the likely cruise price would be under $800.

What price  2 American airline (quoted as carrier ) flights transatlantic and a hotel.

£600 for flights and £100 for hotel?

Sounds like TA’s have been given the unsold inventory to package up, having looked at last minute San Juan flights before they’re not cheap. Having stayed in San Juan earlier in the year hotels aren’t cheap either.

I don’t know what Azamara were offering this cruise for originally but if it’s anything like the 3 night “taster” cruise on Pursuit next June it was ridiculous. Currently the cheapest balcony cabin on that mini-cruise is £744 per night! 

These ex San Juan cruises have been heavily discounted after final payment. For the 30/11 sailing this also meant no LCV upgrades they pursued new cruisers and travel agents. If last nights onboard experience is anything to go by it will turn regulars off and any new guests who would have been their target market might be left wondering is it always like this. 
The crew are working SO hard to cope hopefully that still shines through