Scootaround Question

sbc234

Has anyone used them before? I am hoping to rent a wheelchair for someone going on a back to back cruise.  I didn't know if anyone had any issues/suggestions for me.  I will be on the 2nd leg of the cruises so I am trying to cover any situation that may happen for them.  I am hoping to be able to have it delivered to the cabin and picked up from the cabin at the end of the cruise.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Scootaround is now your ONLY option, if you choose to rent on board.  I have not used them (DH owns his own scooter), but I have not heard of any specific issues.  

As far as it being delivered to the cabin and left there, that is entirely port-dependent.  I know that at a couple of ports there are kiosks when entering the port where you pick up/drop off rented items.

I've used both Special Needs at Sea and Scootaround. Both delivered to the cabin the years they were the authorized provider for NCL. I rented a scooter, not a wheelchair, but the only issue I had was that I had ordered a cane holder for the scooter and it was not there. I called and they removed the charge for it.