Nieuw Amsterdam Upper Prom cabin 4121 questions

LMaxwell

Looking at obstructed ocean view cabin 4121 (Deck 4 Upper Promenade).  Looks to be between two lifeboats and have cabins above and photo gallery below; but also appears slightly on the edge of a galley.  Is there any view or is it totally blocked?  Is this a quiet location or is there noise from galley below?  I figure the photo gallery is pretty quiet, but kitchen operations not so sure.  Eurodam is sister ship and should be very similar.  

Using cruisedeckplans Cabin Checker Tool, looks like cabin is entirely under the photo gallery including the "desk" counter there. The view is over the nose of a lifeboat which is not as tall as a tender, so you will get lots of light.

I have considered similar cabins, just never booked one! I'm more about light in the room and perhaps a preview of the weather, than looking out the window of an OV. What I like about these cabins is the LARGE window (even if the view is obstructed) and that the bed is against the side wall and not blocking the window. 

Thanks all, very helpful link and information.  

If I were to spend more for unobstructed view I'd have to move to deck 1 under public venues.  I value quietness over the view, but do like natural light.  Have had obstructed view OV's on other cruise lines and every few rooms you are kind of "between" boats so have a decent view.  This looks acceptable to me