Boarding Sky Dec 7

beachmets

I think boarding may be delayed until around 2. I would plan on arriving maybe around 1pm. You may get on board or you may have to wait.

Dear Princess Guest:

Because you are sailing on both the December 4-7 and December 7-14 voyages on Sky Princess, Jan Swartz, President of Princess Cruises, and Captain Heikki Laakkonen, Master of Sky Princess, cordially invite you to attend the Official Naming Ceremony of Sky Princess. Following the ceremony you are invited to join us for a gala luncheon prepared by the Executive Chef of Sky Princess, Nilo Palma, and his world-class culinary team.

As an In-Transit Guest, and as a matter of U.S. Customs procedures, you will be required to disembark the ship on December 7 for clearance as instructed by the ship’s staff. You do not need to pack and bring your luggage with you, but all guests must disembark in order to clear the ship. Once all guests have been cleared ashore, we will be given approval to start reboarding all in-transit guests for the ceremony.

The Naming Ceremony takes place in the Princess Theater at 11:30am. The gala lunch will be served from 12:45pm to 2:00pm and you will be assigned a dining room and seating area.

14 hours ago, Suncitycruiser1925 said:

We got an email from Princess that our deck is to board at 4 pm.  

2 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

It isn't necessary to pay any attention to that email. The staggered boarding times are not enforced. It's a suggestion.

I wouldn't show up at 10:30 AM on 12/7.  You may have a long wait because of the ceremony.  If it were me, I'd plan to be there around 3 or so.