UK cruisers

crows nest club

Just heads up to UK cruisers regarding an e mail we received from Princess yesterday.

Apparently from 20 December they are offering their 'Best.Sale Ever". There will be an add-on all inclusive offer of the Premurm Drinks Package . Unlimited free wi fi  and paid gratuities for £35 p p.d. This will be available as an add-on to already 1500  booked cruises with no loss of any benefits already accrued.

Edited by crows nest club
typo

Just now, crows nest club said:

I've spoken to my TA and they have confirmed it can be added to existing bookings that are over 90 days away. Also there are no £50 p.p. admin. charges. Just extra add on. Its not for new bookings only.  I'm only getting good vibes from the TA as a great offer.

• Thanks 1

Coming soon... The Best Value package

We're delighted to share with you that from 20 December, our BEST. SALE. EVER. begins, featuring 1,500 cruises and for the first time, you'll be able to pick from two pricing options. Choose our Best Fare option, or take advantage of our Best Value package and pay just £35pp per day, instead of £70pp per day, and enjoy premium drinks including beer, wine, spirits, cocktails, tea and coffee; fast, reliable and unlimited Wi-Fi with MedallionNet; and gratuities.^

^Princess Best Value package includes Premium Beverage Package, WiFi & Gratuities. Princess Best Value package is an additional £35 per person, per day, for all passengers. The total equivalent value for pre-paying for the elements included in the Princess Best Value Package is $95.28 per person, per day.

1 hour ago, villauk said:

Coming soon... The Best Value package

We're delighted to share with you that from 20 December, our BEST. SALE. EVER. begins, featuring 1,500 cruises and for the first time, you'll be able to pick from two pricing options. Choose our Best Fare option, or take advantage of our Best Value package and pay just £35pp per day, instead of £70pp per day, and enjoy premium drinks including beer, wine, spirits, cocktails, tea and coffee; fast, reliable and unlimited Wi-Fi with MedallionNet; and gratuities.^

^Princess Best Value package includes Premium Beverage Package, WiFi & Gratuities. Princess Best Value package is an additional £35 per person, per day, for all passengers. The total equivalent value for pre-paying for the elements included in the Princess Best Value Package is $95.28 per person, per day.

Exactly what we received from Princess by e mail on Monday.  

I rang Princess as someone on another forum had said you had to get it before final payment was due. Wanted clarification as we have paid in full and wanted to be sure that although we have paid our cruise we would still be able to get this offer we are 170 days out. The Princess representative on the phone said as long as it is booked before 90 days it doesn’t matter if you have paid the balance as long as you book the promotion before 90 days till your cruise.

48 minutes ago, ashhill said:

I am interested in 3 cruises and have priced them today.

Let's see if there is any increase on the price on the 20th of December 

Waiting patiently!

I think one of the benefits of this offer is the fact that it can be added to an existing booking with no loss of any accrued benefits and no £50 p.p admin charge.

I have just spoken to Princess about this offer too. I wanted to ask about internet free minutes for different loyalty levels. I wasn’t surprised that if our cruise was eligible we would not be credited with those free minutes.  Let’s hope our cruise is one of the lucky ones next year 2020, done some Maths and looks very good! 

On 12/4/2019 at 8:19 PM, ashhill said:

I am interested in 3 cruises and have priced them today.

Let's see if there is any increase on the price on the 20th of December 

Waiting patiently!

Likewise, with the last couple of sales prices have gone and availability massaged.

When they had the “free cabin upgrade” offer the price on my cruise went up £200 pp, only to come down again as soon as the offer finished.

With the Black Friday sale the cabin class I wanted was shown as sold out, I could have cried, so started booking another trip. The next day, the 3 cabins were available again.😡

As some of you have probably noticed, the BSE offer has already started on 11 December in the USA. It's been interesting  to read the comments regarding their offer Apparently they can choose eithe

1) Premier  Drinks, paid gratuities and unlimited Wi-Fi 

2) Drinks + gratuities 

or

3) Drinks and Wi-Fi 

The 3 offer is the full quoted price but there is a reduction pppd for only two choices. 

Wonder if we in UK will get s similar choice on the 20th?