Steak and salmon on Volendam

pasta1

We were on the Volendam November 11 nine day cruise. The ships staff was really excellent, always polite and helpful. Food quality was great. I thought they had the best steak at dinner and salmon  at the Lido and dining room as well(better than any other ship we have been on). The condition of the ship was well maintained. This was our second time on the Volendam and thought it was a job well done.Of course you can see the way things have been cut back, but more important is to focus on the positive and good time we had.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pasta1 said:

We were on the Volendam November 11 nine day cruise. The ships staff was really excellent, always polite and helpful. Food quality was great. I thought they had the best steak at dinner and salmon  at the Lido and dining room as well(better than any other ship we have been on). The condition of the ship was well maintained. This was our second time on the Volendam and thought it was a job well done.Of course you can see the way things have been cut back, but more important is to focus on the positive and good time we had.

I sail on Volendam on December 20th for my 4th cruise on my favorite HAL vessel.  Thanks for an encouraging report.