Happy Hour Prohibition-Bliss

April42749

Has anyone seen this show?

It comes with 5 cocktails.  Do they let you substitute wine? (I'm thinking everything is pre-mixed and poured....but maybe I'm wrong.)

Other than wine, I don't drink so it may be a waste of money.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

The drinks are premixed, no ordering.  5 passed around in the hour long show.  Some better than others.

I wouldn't pay to do this show again.  It is in a small venue with some seating that has really poor sight lines.  If you choose to attend, make sure it is before or well after dinner.

13 hours ago, April42749 said:

Has anyone seen this show?

It comes with 5 cocktails.  Do they let you substitute wine? (I'm thinking everything is pre-mixed and poured....but maybe I'm wrong.)

Other than wine, I don't drink so it may be a waste of money.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

This is a very historically accurate show, all the wine during prohibition went to churches.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, erdoran said:

Can’t you get these free with the UBP anyway?  And can people mix different booze like that and not get sick?

We don't have the UBP because we are basically "a couple of glasses of wine a week" people (and that's only for good heart health).   And I know about getting sick from mixing.

The problem....DH would like the show (all the sexy women) and I wouldn't drink at all.  DH wouldn't let what he paid for go to waste....so he'd drink mine and his.  He doesn't hold his liquor well.  This happened with "Wine Lovers the Musical", "Choir of Men" and an excursion we did once in Cozumel.  Then you add "the getting sick" factor to the drunk factor!

Thanks for the feedback....I'm gonna skip this one