Spa balcony cabin

mexicobob

Love the Spa balcony and I've also done spa interior.  Advantages depends on which ship.  The Dream and Vista class ships have fabulous spa areas with restricted access for Spa room and a limited number of for purchase by non-spa room cruisers.  You'll have access to Thelasso whirlpools, multiple steam rooms, and my favorite the heated tile seats with gorgeous views thru full length windows.  I haven't been on any other class ship so I can't give you any info for them.

Hope this helps.

I have only been in a spa cabin on the Dream. The decor was a little different than the rest of the ship. The design/color was a little more relaxing. They also provided trials size Elemis brand soap, shampoo and conditioners in addition to the standard brand in the dispensers. The main thing, like the previous poster mentioned, is on the Dream class and above, they have the upgraded spa area exclusively for the spa cabins and guests who have purchased the spa pass. Also based on the cabin locations there is less foot traffic in the hallways. We really liked the spa cabins and have another one booked for March. For the difference in price between a balcony and spa balcony, I consider it well worth the cost.

• Like 1

I had a spa balcony cabin on the Dream last year.

I had two concerns after booking was noise and privacy issues.

My cabin the second from door leading to the water slide start and right below Serenity.   Even on sea day with the kids having fun, inside the cabin didn't  hear nothing.   Since it's so few rooms,very little traffic in the hall.

Didn't know also  before  booking, no true overhead cover.  On first day sailing out, those above  at Serenity can look down on your balcony.   Beyond sail off didn't  happen that often on my sailing.  As for the sun,at least one side of the balcony was shade.

There were only two things I didn't care for.

1. At times getting an elevator to the floor was a major issue.

2. There was one very rude spa front desk person on my sailing. 

When I went to get my scrub, was told my cabin had already came and received.   I was sailing solo and did not.   Took awhile  before getting  it.  Also same person was very rude for remaining  sailing. 

If the pricing is reasonable,  would consider,  but otherwise enjoyed a regular  balcony 

We love the spa rooms, and have had balcony and interior. The upgraded toiletries are nice, and the robe is a little nicer. On the Dream class, the thelasso pool is much bigger than the Vista, i havent been on the Horizon yet but would imagine it's the same. I seem to recall thinking i liked the saunas on the Vista more than the Magic/Breeze. Spa rooms are super convenient to Lido. We have a spa balcony booked on the Horizon in April, and am very excited! Definitely go for a spa room!!

Loved ours on the dream...used the pool and spa rooms every day. The only problem...we were right below serenity which was fine except a couple of nights kids, mostly pre-teen age...were running around making lots of noise up there. Also was very loud on the late night deck party...could hear loud and clear in our room till wee hours. That being said..I am a very light sleeper

On 12/6/2019 at 1:10 PM, mexicobob said:

Thank you for the information. Sounds like a good cabin. Am considering the first cruise for the Carnival Radiance after it comes out of being transformed from Carnival Victory. 

We really enjoyed our Spa cabin on the Sunrise it did not have the therapy  pool but it did have 3 different Sauna/steam 

rooms and the hot stone loungers which we really enjoyed. If it is  set up like the Sunrise only Spa cabins and Spa Pass have access so very few people were using the amenities. We also really like the location of these cabins easy access to everything. 

13 hours ago, LibratPDX said:

It's only worth it on the Dream class ships, not a fan of the Vista class Thermal Suite, as ccd228 mentioned, they don't have the amazing thalassotherapy pool.  

It looks like the Panorama has a large hot tub not a thalassotherapy pool, but similar.