Bad idea ?

Dweierke

Howdy Dweierke! emo22.gif

Thank you for your post on the Ask a Cruise Question forum! 👍 

Since your inquiry concerns MSC Armonia, I have moved your thread to the MSC Cruises forum where it will be on-topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have or are going to sail your ship frequent that forum and hopefully will be able to help you. Especially anyone that has sailed in your cabin.

And don't forget, after your cruise be sure to go to our Member Cruise Reviews section and submit your review for publication!

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

There's no mention of noise on the deck plan sight I subscribe to, so I wouldn't worry about it. Also, being a forward cabin should mean less passenger traffic on those elevators. You also shouldn't get noise from the elevator lobby since your cabin door is essentially around the corner. 

2 hours ago, jkrislc said:

There's no mention of noise on the deck plan sight I subscribe to, so I wouldn't worry about it. Also, being a forward cabin should mean less passenger traffic on those elevators. You also shouldn't get noise from the elevator lobby since your cabin door is essentially around the corner. 

Thank you for your reply !

I've had them before. The only problem we had was traffic and people coming around the corner and not looking. At the time, we had a stroller and I can not tell you the number of times people would cruise around that corner and run into us or the amount of kids who would run around it and knock into us trying to get into/out of our room. But noise was never an issue.