NATURES RHYTHM

Caroldoll

Received this email today from Jun of Nature's Rhythm, fyi:

Jun Lagrimas <junature04@yahoo.com>
To:colonelretwes@yahoo.com
Dec 10 at 7:39 AM

We are on vacation now and waiting for an updates for our next schedule. They said that our next schedule will be September but we can't wait that long, so we try to find another cruise company to work. We still want to work in Regent but we don't want long vacation.

3 hours ago, WesW said:

Received this email today from Jun of Nature's Rhythm, fyi:

Jun Lagrimas <junature04@yahoo.com>
To:colonelretwes@yahoo.com

Dec 10 at 7:39 AM

We are on vacation now and waiting for an updates for our next schedule. They said that our next schedule will be September but we can't wait that long, so we try to find another cruise company to work. We still want to work in Regent but we don't want long vacation.

I really want to tell management how much we like you

On 12/10/2019 at 6:55 AM, tripperva said:

Sorry to see this. They are very special, and we hope they will stay with Regent.Management should  know how popular they are with the passengers.

his email is

jmontague@RSSC.com

Maybe you could email him and tell him and help me try to find a schedule for them.

This is bad news! We have just spent 3 weeks on Mariner & the lounge entertainment was not particularly good. Nature's Rhythym have been on 3 of our 5 Regent cruises and they are, far and away, the best we've seen in any cruise line tbh. 

We we did not care for Kasia & Boogie, who others seem to enjoy, and there was a fairly insipid duo on Explorer in May who also did little for us.

If Regent cast NR aside it will be an error of judgement in my view. They, along with Ross Ranallo (pianist) remain our favourite Regent entertainers - and we are not alone in that opinion based on what others told me during our latest cruise.

12 hours ago, Pies4u said:

This is bad news! We have just spent 3 weeks on Mariner & the lounge entertainment was not particularly good. Nature's Rhythym have been on 3 of our 5 Regent cruises and they are, far and away, the best we've seen in any cruise line tbh. 

We we did not care for Kasia & Boogie, who others seem to enjoy, and there was a fairly insipid duo on Explorer in May who also did little for us.

If Regent cast NR aside it will be an error of judgement in my view. They, along with Ross Ranallo (pianist) remain our favourite Regent entertainers - and we are not alone in that opinion based on what others told me during our latest cruise.

Yay,  my friends are with us.  I hope someone chimes in.  We are heavy hitters.  We will go where Natures Rhythm is!  Thanks

• Haha 1

So, someone help me out here...are we talking about the male trio with the upright bass and guitars?

If so, the videos I’ve been able to find online show me that they’re pretty good, but I sure wouldn’t base a cruise selection on whether they’re onboard.