Discovery Princess

ToyFoxFan

Just now, ToyFoxFan said:

Is it normal for there to be no excursions listed for destinations yet. I know it is still 2 years away. 

Thank you

Way too early. Maybe early 2021. But you can get an idea by searching cruises that stop at these ports this season.

These three ports are easy to do on your own with great choices. You will be in Curacao on Christmas Day. Probably many businesses will be closed.

Aruba is a great beach location. Eagle Beach, 15 minutes from the port is a popular choice. Bonaire with Kline Bonaire has great scuba and snorkeling. One of the things we have done in Bonaire is rent a golf cart, bonairecruisers.com. You can drive around at your own pace and see all the land attractions tours see. Curacao has a really nice downtown waterfront area. There are also some interesting tours. 

We did this trip in Nov 2018, on the Royal Princess. LOVED the itinerary and will do it again for sure. We'd been to Aruba before on a land trip and this cruise re-enforced the island as SWMBO's favorite island anywhere (though I still prefer Grand Cayman ;o). We also fell in love with Bonaire and can't wait to go back. Quaint and quiet. As a  diver, I can certainly see why it's rated as one of the best dive destinations on the planet.  Strangely, we didn't care as much for Curacao. Though a big island with lots to see and do, we did find it a bit rundown as compared with Aruba.

In any case, this is a great itinerary and you'll love it.  ENJOY!!!