Does anybody know why no desserts are shown in the Carnival steakhouse menue ?

SmoothFlying

We're taking a Xmas cruise and already made reservations three months ago in the steakhouse but no dessert page. Just curious if they're still making changes and that's why  the page is missing. Anybody heard a definite reason why it's missing. The wife likes the ice cream or the fruit and cheese platter but I'm usually too full to even thin about dessert.. 🙄

Thanks,

Mac

5 minutes ago, SmoothFlying said:

We're taking a Xmas cruise and already made reservations three months ago in the steakhouse but no dessert page. Just curious if they're still making changes and that's why  the page is missing. Anybody heard a definite reason why it's missing. The wife likes the ice cream or the fruit and cheese platter but I'm usually too full to even thin about dessert.. 🙄

Thanks,

Mac

Do not recall. I think it is on a different menu. Wife had the cheese cake and I had sherbet.

Check this out.

https://cruiseradio.net/carnival-cruise-steakhouse-review-and-menu-2019/

At the bottom it has the deserts offered.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

Do not recall. I think it is on a different menu. Wife had the cheese cake and I had sherbet.

Check this out.

https://cruiseradio.net/carnival-cruise-steakhouse-review-and-menu-2019/

At the bottom it has the deserts offered.

Ahhhh !! Thanks so much !! When Id attempt to download the steakhouse menu, the last page would never download so I'm glad to have some news about it, Once again, thank you.

Mac

28 minutes ago, SmoothFlying said:

Ahhhh !! Thanks so much !! When Id attempt to download the steakhouse menu, the last page would never download so I'm glad to have some news about it, Once again, thank you.

Mac

You are welcome. The other post is correct. In the steak house it is on a separate menu. I did not remember for sure.

I do remember my wife ordered the cheese cake (BIG)  and it lasted 3 days. We took it to the room and covered it in the fridge. She had some each evening before bed. The midnight snack. She said it was delirious.  I must say. One thing we got we did not expect. Before the dinner they brought us two burgers with toppings. But wait. They were the size of a quarter and about one inch high.  If bigger, not much. They were delirious.  Never had anything like them before.

My wife had onion soup and it was awesome. We ate like king and queen as usual. Always excellent.