HAL website in Spanish Only

MarKandi

Having trouble with HAL website. Every time I launch the website it displays in Spanish.

We are currently sitting in Buenos Aires scheduled to board ship tomorrow but it displays the Argentina website across all my devices.

Anyone ever had this issue and know of a resolution?

Emailed HAL for poss resolution but no reply yet. 

TIA

On my Android Samsung tablet on the HAL mainpage there are three horizontal lines in the upper right hand corner.  Tap on it and scroll down to the word Idioma (Language) and tap on that.  Then tap on the word Ingles (English).  Hopefully your device will display the same as mine.  If not perhaps someone else will be able to help.

On my laptop (and desktop) at the top of the Website there is a Language drop-down list to the right of LogIn/Register. Even though the cursor shows the text I-beam, click on the down arrow to select what language you want. I have a choice of English, German, Spanish, Dutch.

4 hours ago, MarKandi said:

Having trouble with HAL website. Every time I launch the website it displays in Spanish.

We are currently sitting in Buenos Aires scheduled to board ship tomorrow but it displays the Argentina website across all my devices.

Anyone ever had this issue and know of a resolution?

Emailed HAL for poss resolution but no reply yet. 

TIA

Are you sure it's not in Portuguese?

7 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

If you previously registered on the website, then when you log in it will give you your default language and pricing.

BINGO! That did the trick!

First I deleted my cookies and browsing history then rebooted, but after I logged in and it changed in English.

thx Vmax1700

• Like 1