Getaway Review - Dec 8th - 13th

mfic246

2 hours ago, flwinejunkie said:

Hello!  I'll be on the Getaway next year so it was great to hear your feedback!

I'm unfamiliar with H20.... is it adult only?  Free or is there a fee for it?

Thanks for your help!

Spice H2O is adult only and free.  They do allow children in at night for themed parties and movies.

Vibe is the paid section of the deck.  If you are interested in this it’s $199 per person for the cruise.  There is a limited number of passes sold and they go fast.  You will need to be in an early boarding group to get one.

Edited by Liljo22

5 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

Spice H2O is adult only and free.  They do allow children in at night for themed parties and movies.

Vibe is the paid section of the deck.  If you are interested in this it’s $199 per person for the cruise.  There is a limited number of passes sold and they go fast.  You will need to be in an early boarding group to get one.

Thanks so much for this helpful information!  Know I understand the difference between Spice H20 and Vibe.  Love that everyone on Cruise Critic is willing to share experiences and information!  

On 12/25/2019 at 11:36 PM, katyjeka said:

We are cruising this ship in December for 14 days so thank you for the review. I love your positive attitude. We were on the Spirit several years ago and had to miss two of our stops. People were complaining like crazy but we decided to be thankful we were on the ocean and not at work. It ended up being one of our favorite trips even though the ship was showing its age and our cabins had several issues. Its what you make of it. 

Thanks mfic246 for your review of Getaway, I was nervous after reading some poor reviews but you have set my mind at rest.

Katyjeka we are also on Getaway for 14 days in December, I assume it's the same (transatlantic), have you joined the roll call yet?