Are Symphony MDR menus for whole week available on cabin TV?

When cruising on Oasis and Allure, we were able to view the main dining room menus for the entire week on the TV in our cabin.  On Harmony, this information wasn’t available.  We will be sailing on Symphony in March, and wondering if we will be able to check all week’s menus.  That would help us figure out which evenings to eat in specialty restaurants with our 3-dinners package.

Edited by Grandma Petania

• 3 weeks later...

Host Clarea or any other knowledgeable person.  We were given my time dining by mistake and we would like the early dining instead on Symphony of the Seas.  Our travel agent said she is unable to make this change for us - I am hoping someone knowledgeable knows how we go about getting early dinner seating in the main dining room.  

Thank  you so much.

12 minutes ago, Disneyfan2 said:

Host Clarea or any other knowledgeable person.  We were given my time dining by mistake and we would like the early dining instead on Symphony of the Seas.  Our travel agent said she is unable to make this change for us - I am hoping someone knowledgeable knows how we go about getting early dinner seating in the main dining room.  

Thank  you so much.

Go to the Main Dining Room as soon as you board and ask them to make the change,  Sometimes they cannot do anything the first night but can move you for subsequent nights.

59 minutes ago, Disneyfan2 said:

Thank  you so much.

Things must have changed since your travel agent checked.  I just checked and both early and late dining are available.  Your agent should be able to make that change for you through cruising power (travel agent site) or by calling. 

20 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Things must have changed since your travel agent checked.  I just checked and both early and late dining are available.  Your agent should be able to make that change for you through cruising power (travel agent site) or by calling. 

Was early dining available for Symphony for 2-22-2020?  I will ask her again, I just wanted to be sure I understood correctly.  Thank you.

2 hours ago, Disneyfan2 said:

Was early dining available for Symphony for 2-22-2020?  I will ask her again, I just wanted to be sure I understood correctly.  Thank you.

Yes.  I saw on your posting history that you were on the Feb 22 cruise.  That is the sailing I checked and I just checked again now and the 2 dining options that are available if I were to book a client into this sailing right now are early and late.

D7AABB7A-1579-471F-ACA7-A7705E4F4F09.png

37 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes.  I saw on your posting history that you were on the Feb 22 cruise.  That is the sailing I checked and I just checked again now and the 2 dining options that are available if I were to book a client into this sailing right now are early and late.

D7AABB7A-1579-471F-ACA7-A7705E4F4F09.png

Generally, is there is a time frame from 5:30 that we can show up within and still be seated?  Thank you

3 minutes ago, Disneyfan2 said:

Generally, is there is a time frame from 5:30 that we can show up within and still be seated?  Thank you

It’s a time, not a window of time.  It can affect other diners in that waiters station if you show up late. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

• 2 weeks later...

as fare as getting early seating in the main dining if not available  your travel agent should call royal and asked to have you waitlisted for early seating if it opens up. Our experience has been that if not available when we first book if we are waitlisted it usually comes through but you have to keep on your travel agent to call and inquire, I usually do this when I am in

the office taking care of things related to our cruise. The other way is to speak to the maître de the first night ,before your dinner time  they will try to resolve the issue it may take one or two days as thereare Good many changes with regard to meal time and seating requests.  Enjoy your cruise   Let us know how things worked out